Fire Grosjean, replace him with an talented F2/F3 driver and if Magnussen also keeps doing something stupid, fire him aswell. Grosjean is a joke nowadays, he used to be somewhat more competitive in 2016 but now it's a joke. Magnussen is talented yet way too aggressive sometimes.

Drivers like De Vries, Latifi, Gelael, Schumacher, Vips and Shwartzman are imo all worthy of a F1 seat and more particularly a Haas seat.
Obviously we would like to see Mick in F1, but at this point he is not ready. Give the spotlight the rookies who deserve it more, like Hubert

For me Kmag must leave F1. He is a danger for other drivers...Remeber Alonso,Leclerc,Hulk etc...comments...
Oh yeah - all these cute boys dont deserve that anybody behave a bit aggressive against them - because they are soo cute and nice.
This is hilarious.:roflmao::roflmao:
People are moaning all the time because F1 is both boring and is populated with faceless drivers always expressing only empty political correctness - because they afraid of anything else.
And then when we see a driver who drives a bit more agressively and by all means dont care about political corectness in speach then Oh this terrible man have to leave F1 - immediately!:laugh:
Pretty hilarious.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Reactions: Wiz
For me, I love watching races on TV and live in person, but what's better than actually trying to get in on the action yourself? I would absolutely love to take my Assetto Corsa racing sim knowledge to a real track and a real car!
IMG_4556.jpg

• Rich Energy renamed Lightning Volt
• Matthew Kell new controlling shareholder
• William Storey no longer controlling shareholder
• William Storey no longer director

screen660.jpg

WTH is happening?Bernie Ecclestone ?:|

Haas situation is confusing more than before

Jean Eric for one.... should have never lost his seat at Toro Rosso in the first place.
However, if he's so committed to alternative power sources, why would he return to traditional cars? He's just won Formula E's driver's championship twice now. If he wanted to get back into F1, I'm sure everyone would be begging for him to join them. But he hasn't. He drives the hybrid prototypes at WEC events and takes all the victories he could want in Formula E.

However, if he's so committed to alternative power sources, why would he return to traditional cars? He's just won Formula E's driver's championship twice now. If he wanted to get back into F1, I'm sure everyone would be begging for him to join them. But he hasn't. He drives the hybrid prototypes at WEC events and takes all the victories he could want in Formula E.
That may be the case, but tell me, which driver, if any wouldn't donate a kidney for a decent seat in F1.... Let's get real, electric or hydrogen may be the future, but not yet.... and when it is it will be called F1.

Call me crazy, but for some reason I can see drivers who signed up to an all-electric race series with international scope and a high enough budget returning to using fossil fuel engines.
Do you actually think driver's care what powers the cars? All they should consider is how much income and exposure they can get in any series. Racing fans can pretend that one form of racing is more eco-friendly than another, but add all the travel, materials, heavy metals, toxic disposals and I'd guess the E series has a very similar footprint to F1 or Indy or whatever.
I think the reason many drivers are gravitating towards the E series is due to the corporate sponsors lining up to appear eco-conscious, and thus having more immediate money to toss at drivers. (and not toxic heavy metal batteries vs petrol powered lumps)

All they should consider is how much income and exposure they can get in any series.
Wow, really playing the cynical capitalist act, aren't we? The drivers are human beings just like anyone else. They can consider whatever factors they bleeding well like. They can be concerned with the environment. Whether any of them, especially Vergne, do or not is another matter, however telling people that money is the only factor that should affect drivers' decisions is verging on Thatcher-esque ideology.

Michael Schumacher was very good at pushing others to the wall, yet no one ever made him change his behavior. He was the dirtiest driver I have seen since the late Dale Earnhardt in NASCAR.
Those were the totally different times.
Can we let Michael at peace, at least ...now, in light of his current situation. :unsure:
You complain about Michael, someone else would vote for Senna as a dirtiest driver ever but those are the legends.
Who lived and race in another are.
Thank god.
And people like Wehrlein would also be an option
He's ok, but somehow, lately... I feel like he's lost his way.
He should done better. He couldn't beat Ericsson for god's sake.

F1 is a waste of time. IndyCar racing is so much better these days, it would be better for Rossi and Herta to stay. I understand the prestige and for a driver to have F1 on the resume but imo, simply not worth it. The top teams pretty much have their drivers secured so at best, you're getting a garbage ride, running at the back and wasting how ever many seasons. There are so many examples of this. Montoya (even with a good team, did zilch), Villeneuve (a bit of an exception with one championship but then downhill after that), Zanardi, de Ferran, Bourdais, Sato, Michael Andretti (top team and didn't cut it for even 1/2 a season).

Apparently calls from Europe were coming in for Herta over the Toronto Indy weekend but not much info was divulged.

Magnussen's old man wasn't much of anything in F1 either so it's no surprise junior is a bust.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back