Who is working at Simbin/Sector3 now that also had a hand in developing GTR2?

All of the modern sims seem to have sort of an orchestrator or at least a dev that is well known to sim racers as the mastermind or is thought of as the main influence in the direction that their series of sims takes. Stefano, Renato, Mr Bell for example.

Who is that person at Simbin that has been there since at least gtr2 that could give me some confidence in gtr3?
I think almost all devs in GTR2 are in SMS. Basically GTR2 fans already got the GTR3 and 4 (PC1 and 2) they just refused to accept it.

For to all you SimBin haters

Guys, I remember the time when Simbin and GTR simulator was the best, I think that today they don't have all those same developers and source codes / licenses so the developing is not so easy anymore, thought. Most biggest reason for SimBin's past bankruptcy was you guys, yes all of you who choose Assetto Corsa not GTR Evolution until GTR3, but...what went wrong?

You already own Assetto Corsa, maybe ACC too, but you are still expecting something better, then Assetto Corsa it is not good enough? What the hell they should do to make you super people finally happy? It looks like nothing is good enough for you because you are more than perfect, right? What a brilliant you have done yourself? You just click Purchase -buttons and you drive, and that's all you know about simulation modeling?

Guys, I remember the time when Simbin and GTR simulator was the best, I think that today they don't have all those same developers and source codes / licenses so the developing is not so easy anymore, thought. Most biggest reason for SimBin's past bankruptcy was you guys, yes all of you who choose Assetto Corsa not GTR Evolution until GTR3, but...what went wrong?

You already own Assetto Corsa, maybe ACC too, but you are still expecting something better, then Assetto Corsa it is not good enough? What the hell they should do to make you super people finally happy? It looks like nothing is good enough for you because you are more than perfect, right? What a brilliant you have done yourself? You just click Purchase -buttons and you drive, and that's all you know about simulation modeling?
The most ridiculous comment of the year goes to...

• Deleted member 955978

I love AC, and recently tried out GTR evolution. Because Nords, you know.
It was a repellent experience.
The track is THAT far off, it’s laughable.
The driving experience was even more awful. Scripted slip angle events? Oh mey...
...and no, I don’t know about simulation modeling, but I instantly know when the driving physics is faaaaar off.
That’s all that matters to me.
Otherwise I would be satisfied with let’s say Forza. This is what GTR evolution should be compared to. Not to any recent simulation.

gsw24ap.jpg

• Deleted member 955978

Quote deleted

Good laugh, thank you very much!

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot wait for GTR3 to be out the door, that way Sector3 (and Simbin) can use the update machine on Raceroom. I could be wrong but GTR3 is going to be a more approachable sim than the past GTR titles, correct? That's not a bad thing, if it turns out to be true. As long as it's fun then it should do well. I'm more interested in what's in store for Raceroom though.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 132 71.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 44 23.7%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 35 18.8%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 38 20.4%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 38 20.4%