I'm not even sure why people are mildly enthusiastic about this title now...
I mean, GTR was, as a base game, just about GT class right?
If so, we have the new version of that in ACC but that's getting slammed for 'only' simulating a single discipline.
What is it about another GT game that has people clamouring for it seeing as we technically already have it?
Just interested not trying to start a my sim your sim debate.
Disclaimer, I had GTR games, they are the reason, along with rFactor that I'm here now so I was just as excited about GTR3 until the revelation about the game being a stepping stone, and thus possibly a dumbed down sim, to Raceroom.

Are people not allowed to be? do you not want them to be?

EDIT: obviously the "little red cross" clowns brigade don't.

im fairly certain that people can be excited for whatever and whenever, despite what you do or don't get, or if you want to shill for a specific sim

perhaps its healthy to have a bit of competition, in order to make developers try harder.

madden nfl springs to mind, also might pull a few fingers out at kunos

Last edited:
Are people not allowed to be? do you not want them to be?

im fairly certain that people can be excited for whatever and whenever, despite what you do or don't get, or if you want to shill for a specific sim

perhaps its healthy to have a bit of competition, in order to make developers try harder.

madden nfl springs to mind, also might pull a few fingers out at kunos
Missed the point by being so angry mate. Cheer up.

Missed the point by being so angry mate. Cheer up.

trying to twist written words by inferring there is emotion where there isn't doesn't constitute a reply, just shows projection on your part. youre one of those types I see.

I am neither angry, or need to cheer up, and I didn't miss any point. you just don't have anything in reply. or perhaps you had no "point" in the first place......

now I remember why I set you to "ignore"

Last edited:
I'm not even sure why people are mildly enthusiastic about this title now...
I mean, GTR was, as a base game, just about GT class right?
If so, we have the new version of that in ACC but that's getting slammed for 'only' simulating a single discipline.
What is it about another GT game that has people clamouring for it seeing as we technically already have it?
Just interested not trying to start a my sim your sim debate.
Disclaimer, I had GTR games, they are the reason, along with rFactor that I'm here now so I was just as excited about GTR3 until the revelation about the game being a stepping stone, and thus possibly a dumbed down sim, to Raceroom.

I think my own issue with ACC is it has only GT3 along with its awful UI and performance. ACC feels like a terrible trade off of AC for fancy graphics, without all the good things about AC like it’s insanely customizable core game and the breath of content.

Personally , I do hope GTR 3 will be good. At least it seemed like GT4 are in which is already a step up from ACC.

trying to twist written words by inferring there is emotion where there isn't doesn't constitute a reply, just shows projection on your part. youre one of those types I see.

I am neither angry, or need to cheer up, and I didn't miss any point. you just don't have anything in reply. or perhaps you had no "point" in the first place......

now I remember why I set you to "ignore"
Wondered why I hadn't been blessed with your BS. Grow up and get a life

Wondered why I hadn't been blessed with your BS. Grow up and get a life

stop projecting

so people who comment on anything you say, disagree with you or opinion differs, are wrong or need to "grow up and get a life"...? (interesting...)

the reason you hadn't been (in your subjective opinion) "blessed with my BS"..... is exactly because of this. youre a reactionary, you type rubbish and youre someone who likes to try and mould a situation into something its not. you also seem to be unable to cope with someone merely replying to you, and have to start throwing insults and or toxicity about

newsflash chap, people can disagree with you, have different opinions to you and hold their own ideas important over yours, without needing to be crass, immature or offensive.

regardless of how you try and narrate it.....

its a shame you don't possess the class to offer them the same courtesy

EDIT ah..."Stefano mor" another person who comes along, with no posts, no messages no input ever, in the 10 years you've been a member, and just dislikes stuff. people like you are odd and spineless and utterly irrelevant

Last edited:
ACC is Dead???

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/this-game-is-dead.59000/

He said:

"This game is dead...multiplayer is crap, performance is crap, career is crap. Uninstall and go to RF2."

Lord Kunos answered:

"thanks for your feedback.
Hopefully we'll be able to change your mind in the future.

meanwhile I'll lock the thread since all that was intended to say has been said.

Just a quick friendly reminder to user @jacques delisle that, while feedback, even harshly negative ones like the one you've expressed are very appreciated, repeated negative posts like the ones you are shooting here are not and will grant you a very short lifespan on this forum.

Lord Kunos, Jul 5, 2019"

Mate...... Seriously...

Is it entirely necessary to be intent on making this an "acc vs gtr3" thing?

By copying and pasting things from a none related forum youre coming off as a deranged fanboy now.

Mate...... Seriously...

Is it entirely necessary to be intent on making this an "acc vs gtr3" thing?

By copying and pasting things from a none related forum youre coming off as a deranged fanboy now.
But it is the same thing, you guys hate GTR3 in every thread, so I will answer to you with LORD KUNOS' words, he is official SIM RACING HERO in the World and you believe him, right?

So please read my lips

Lord Kunos answered:

meanwhile I'll lock the thread since all that was intended to say has been said.

---------------------

So same thing with GTR3:
thanks for your feedback.

Last edited:
But it is the same thing, you hate GTR3 in every thread, so I will answer to you with LORD KUNOS' words, he is official SIM RACING HERO in the World and you believe him, right?

So please read my lips

Lord Kunos answered:

---------------------

So same thing with GTR3:
thanks for your feedback.

erm….

firstly

let me correct your grossly incorrect statement.

I have not once, hated GTR3 in ANY thread. i havent even spoken about it till recently in this very thread. so stop lying/peddling hyperbole/making stuff up about me to fit your needs. I wont allow it you evidently think youre talking to someone else entirely.

and secondly.

youre clearly insane, so I shant bother you anymore, as what you come out with is asinine drivel anyway

EDIT: and editing your statements after your initial one, to try and infer a different context to what you initially said is a pretty pathetic trick snowflake. good job I quoted you correctly isn't it?

Last edited:
erm….

firstly

let me correct your grossly incorrect statement.

I have not once, hated GTR3 in ANY thread. i havent even spoken about it till recently in this very thread. so stop lying/peddling hyperbole/making stuff up about me to fit your needs. I wont allow it you evidently think youre talking to someone else entirely.

and secondly.

youre clearly insane, so I shant bother you anymore, as what you come out with is asinine drivel anyway
Good. Finally.

…..finally..?

you and I have never once communicated before..... you know that right?

you gotta go on the list mate, youre a complete buffoon
Who are you anyway? You take this so personally? Maybe you already own that ACC early access and pissed off and now you are so angry? Please, this is GTR3 thread not ACC...oke...

Reactions: Dux
Who are you anyway? You take this so personally? Maybe you already own that ACC early access and pissed off and now you are so angry?

im me, who are you? what difference does it make? or was that an attempt at trying to infer myself or my opinion is worthless?

I take nothing other than whats directed at me personally......personally

im not talking about ACC, youre the one who is....

and again, much like the previous individual i spoke to earlier, you not only seem to be labouring under some odd false illusion that I am angry, but you also seem to be projecting your own feelings about something on to me,

this isn't a thread about ACC, you understand that right? you understand how these things work? you cant just talk rubbish about something, bring something else entirely up, and then point the finger to someone else and say "its not me its you.." by trying to edit that in after the event. ive already quoted your initial statement. that's twice you've done that now, youre clearly not one to be trusted.

or have you literally only just discovered the internet? it certainly seems like it

Last edited:
But you promised, can't i trust your promises?

You said:

So who is insane?

you. its you.

and not only do you edit your posts after someone has quoted you, to change context, you also edit the quotes that people type, when you quote them.

youre not to be trusted, youre untrustworthy.

Mod Edit:

we can call this done with I guess, as I have no time to waste talking to someone such as yourself.

enjoy your day

EDIT: and my apologies to any admins, who will perhaps have "tidy" the thread up again.

Last edited by a moderator:
you. its you.

and not only do you edit your posts after someone has quoted you, to change context, you also edit the quotes that people type, when you quote them.

youre not to be trusted, youre untrustworthy.

and clearly a bit of a tool.

we can call this done with I guess, as I have no time to waste talking to someone such as yourself.

enjoy your day

EDIT: and my apologies to any admins, who will perhaps have "tidy" the thread up again.
Good. ******* (word 'Finally' sencored).

Okey, it seems that all ACC drivers looking forward something better, meanwhile they hanging here and cannot driving ACC, right?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back