AC GT4 @ Road America - Weds 15th July 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
John, I'd like to switch to the Ginetta LHD, please. I can't get the Porsche to be competitive:notworthy:. Especially the fast right to the long straight where I have to lift in order to stay on track. With the Ginetta that turn is easy flat out. And I feel much more confident in the Ginetta. I've tried it and with the default setup I managed to get my lap times in the 'normal' 2 seconds behind you :D .

The Porsche definitly seems to be the slowest and hardest to drive.:cautious: But in my opinion its the most fun to drive, so i will stick with it. Even if i wont be competitive. :roflmao:

First race was perfect for me :D started 13th with the Porsche and finished 6th :D but not only to my credit, this place I should split with @YobbaZ who kept the ginetta's behind him for half a race :) To be honest, I was thinking like we were team Porsche or something :))

Second race, @GEO147, nice race and nice overtake in turn 1. How do the Ginetta's brake so late there? :confused: :confused: Do I brake too early maybe? I was braking between the astfalt patch and the last meter plate, but the G55 where braking at the plate or even beyog that.
Still, my game crashed: "Unexped error " ... I hope @Locoblade I did not mess your race. You were like really close behind when the game crashed ...

P.S. I have this really weird thing with the PC recently, where my virtual memory gets fully loaded, and i mean 100% load with 95.5% median. The page file is managed by the the windows automatically, but it ends up having la 46GB or something. It will go bigger but I don't more space on windows partion.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.