AC GT4 @ Road America - Weds 15th July 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
can i enter please john, which is the easiest drive/setup out of the box on these 3
'Course you can Kev, I've put you in as TBD for now:)

Obviously a personal taste thing - I think the Ginetta is best in stock setup, though to keep anywhere near the Maser and Porsche on the straights you'll need to take rear wing down quite a bit. I struggle with the Porsche so can't comment (my fault, not the car!), the Maser is fantastic imo... only reason I've not used it is I haven't had time to work on setup. Others will probably be more helpful than I:roflmao:

Ran the Maser last time, pretty much got the most I can from that, so I will have a change and try the G55 LHD.
Will also have a go at the Porsche and see if I can improve that, in the mean time put me down for the G55 LHD please John @Medilloni .

waffle waffle waffle.:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Same for me please!
Great to see you buddy, you're in with the popular TBD;)

can I have LHD please
Done Kev:thumbsup:

Ran the Maser last time, pretty much got the most I can from that, so I will have a change and try the G55 LHD.
Will also have a go at the Porsche and see if I can improve that, in the mean time put me down for the G55 LHD please John @Medilloni .

waffle waffle waffle.:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
One Waffle Burger sponsored G55 for you matey:p Glad to see you Ernie unless you're faster:whistling::p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 211 14.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 114 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 214 14.4%