AC GT4 @ Road America - Weds 15th July 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'd like to participate in this race.
I'm new to simracing so I don't expect to be a competitive driver, Just gaining experience.
Hope thats okay with y'all?
Car TBD, feeling says porsche but have to feel the other ones first
Great to see you Derek, and welcome from us all :thumbsup:

I've put you down as TBD and if you could @ me before 6pm (5pm UTC) Weds with your car choice that would be great. No worries about being new, we all remember being there, just enjoy it;)

Just so you've no last minute problems, have a good read of the first and second posts for info on TeamSpeak, using real names on the server and TS, and the club rules - and of course feel free to ask any questions here!

Great to see you Derek, and welcome from us all :thumbsup:

I've put you down as TBD and if you could @ me before 6pm (5pm UTC) Weds with your car choice that would be great. No worries about being new, we all remember being there, just enjoy it;)

Just so you've no last minute problems, have a good read of the first and second posts for info on TeamSpeak, using real names on the server and TS, and the club rules - and of course feel free to ask any questions here!

Thanks for the welcome, to all of you !
Of course I will read all the important stuff before participating.
I've joined a race last year and liked it a lot so I'm trying to join more races.
I know most of the rules and consider myself a driver with enough situational awereness to not be in the way too much.

@MJBTV
@Sheashant L
@Ken Bell
@hape
@Neilski
@dg222

G'Day fellow inmates :D just a polite reminder that I need your car choice by 6pm BST, 5pm UTC tomorrow (weds).

Me, Wednesdays, 5:59 server time:p

sweaty panic.gif

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back