AC GT3 @ TT-Assen, Sunday 25th April 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
wec-spa-francorchamps-2016-71-af-corse-ferrari-488-gte-davide-rigon-sam-bird.jpg

IMPORTANT: Due to instability problems with Simracing.gp we're going back to the RD servers for now. Sign up here with your choice of car. The event on s.gp is only to redirect to this thread. Please read the 3rd post in this thread for more information.

This week we are going to the Cathedral of Speed as the TT-circuit of the Dutch city of Assen is known. It's a new track for our GT3 events and it has four high speed curves that give this track it's nickname. It's mostly famous for the MotoGP series but there's also a lay out for cars which is quite challenging.
This event isn't even fictional because the DTM race with GT3 cars will pay Assen a visit in September this year. So come join us for 60 minutes of GT3 action!

Lay-out%20Assen%202021.jpg

On Wednesdays, there is a great opportunity to prepare yourself for this race by joining a multiclass Audi TT/Mazda MX5 Cup event on the same track. You can learn the racing lines, overtaking spots and even the braking points in a car that's less demanding than the GT3s -- and you can still have a lot of fun at the same time! Search for the multiclass Audi TT/Mazda MX5 event in the Calendar or on the RaceDepartment community on simracing.gp.

Join us

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server Password: click here
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide:
click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Server Name:

• Practice Server: #12
  • Race Server: #13
Cars: DLC is required for this event

GT3:

Track: TT-Assen Autosport (download here: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/tt-circuit-assen.4536/version/68714/download)
Pit stop: Mandatory
Track Temps: 20C air/26C track
Track Condition: Clear

Recommended App: Helicorsa (download here)
Recommended App: CrewChief
(download here)

Voice chat: Discord (speakers obligated, microphone optional)

Free practice: server will be available throughout the week.
Official practice: 18:00 UTC (1 hour 20 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:20 UTC (20 minutes)
Race: 19:40 UTC (60 minutes)

Entry list:
1. @HF2000 - 488
2. @jackdyson31 - GT-R
3. @JamKart22 - GT-R
4. @Interslice - Lambo
5. @edo22 - Z4
6. @demetri - Audi
7. @Programmer_Rich - GT-R
8. @random2k4 - Z4
9. @Enzo Fazzi - Lambo
10. @640er - Lambo
11. @Taj Johal - 488
12. @Kek700 - GT-R
13. @pattikins - SGC
14. @uvraver - 650s
15. @Chris Down - 650s
16. @Fiberoptix - Lambo
17. @SOLO59 - R8
18. @Bart Snijders - 488
19. @Partick Eaton - Z4
20. @K_a_n_t_e - R8
21. @thom462 - 650s
22. @Marko77 - 650s

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers,

If you run off track, you have to check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.

When entering the track from the pits, stay off the racing line until you are up to speed. Do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by. On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in Discord. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium

Extra information regarding s.gp:

As most of you know we encountered some stability problems with events organized through s.gp. The people of the platform are working hard to solve it but until then we will go back to the 'old' RD servers.
There will still be an event listed on S.gp for easy finding, but it will be a closed event to force sign up through this thread, which is the only way to organize with the RD servers.

The consequences are:
- you have to post here to sign up with your choice of car.
- you can't choose your livery anymore
- results are not recorded on s.gp nor are your stats updated.
- the s.gp event will not start due to the lack of participants.
- a staff member will fire up the race RD server manually at starting time.
- staff have more work to do for preparation.

Our apologies for the inconvenience. We trust that this situation will be temporarely and that the problems with s.gp will be solved.

Last edited:
Hi Han, hope you're feeling better today.
I'm in with the Audi. Never even heard about this track before :confused:. Hopefully I will have time to learn it before the event

How many grid slots? I'm not sure if I'll get home in time Sunday evening. So if there are only 24 slots, I'll wait with signing up

Extra information regarding s.gp:

As most of you know we encountered some stability problems with events organized through s.gp. The people of the platform are working hard to solve it but until then we will go back to the 'old' RD servers.
There will be still an event shown on S.gp so it can be found easily but it will be a closed event to force signing up through this thread which is the only way for organizing with the RD servers.

The consequences are:
- you have to post here to sign up with your choice of car.
- you can't choose your livery anymore
- results are not recorded on s.gp nor are your stats updated.
- the s.gp event will not start due to the lack of participants.
- a staff member will fire up the race RD server manually at starting time.
- staff have more work to do for preparation.

Our apologies for the inconvenience. We trust that this situation will be temporarely and that the problems with s.gp will be solved.

Hi Han, not to hijack this thread (not sure if I can make this race yet), regarding the stability problems with sgp, are we reverting to RD servers for ALL events? eg wednesday's TT/MX5, the nordschleife ones, etc?

Hi Han, not to hijack this thread (not sure if I can make this race yet), regarding the stability problems with sgp, are we reverting to RD servers for ALL events? eg wednesday's TT/MX5, the nordschleife ones, etc?
Good question! I don't know what Brian does tomorrow night but because I had no problems on Wednesday, I want to use s.gp. Mainly because it's hard to contact everyone in this short time frame. But I have a backup RD server prepared so if the s.gp server crashes in qually I can fire it up in minutes so no one has to register again.

I haven't decided yet on the Nordschleife events as they are a couple of weeks in the future.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back