AC GT3 @ Sveg Raceway - Monday 06 May 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Track not working for me - starts loading then crashes back to CM or the AC launcher.

Tried a few installs. Works fine on other tracks.

Any ideas?

Try manually installing the files. I have issue where CM does the install but then the content doesn't load.

That's how it worked for me at least .

It's now not working again - crashes on the Practice Server online too.

Count me out for now unless a clear and permanent solution can be found - I detest having stuff that can corrupt, or even has the slightest chance of corrupting anything else.

Count me out for now unless a clear and permanent solution can be found - I detest having stuff that can corrupt, or even has the slightest chance of corrupting anything else.

@Medilloni is currently on the Practice, so I will wait to see if he experienced any problems. I have removed you from this event at your request.

@Asterix ..sorry have no idea what is going on your end? ...The only help I can give you is if you receive a checksum error when going into server.

Also I doubt the "official" forum will offer any help because it is not a kunos track.

It's going ok. I'm still not up there challenging but have no idea setup wise tho. The game still a wee bit buggy and the driving not as civilised as in this club that's for sure .

Yeah I see a lot of names that I do not know. they will need to get on top of that. I have used it often offline and love it, but yes still a wee bit buggy ..good luck :thumbsup:

Hey James, I had the same issue, I got rid of it by entirely disabling the shaders patch.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back