AC GT3 @ Sveg Raceway - Monday 06 May 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Indeed, I wondered if it had something to do with that ..by default you install it.

But it must be conflicting, because it is fine with the majority.

Maybe it's preview version dependent, I'm running 74 atm, maybe those of us on 49 which is the de facto stable build aren't experiencing issues, can someone confirm?

hi there,
I know it doesn't say that it's for beginners also, but I would really like to participate if I am allowed.

I would like to try the R8 or the GT-R. I don't know right now. I will make some laps tonight.

hi there,
I know it doesn't say that it's for beginners also, but I would really like to participate if I am allowed.

I would like to try the R8 or the GT-R. I don't know right now. I will make some laps tonight.

I'd recommend the Z4 as it's a well balanced car that's very easy to recover. The others have their quirks.

I'd recommend the Z4 as it's a well balanced car that's very easy to recover. The others have their quirks.

Hmm, I see. Since the R8 and GT-R road versions had AWD, I assumed those cars were the same. So that's why I wanted to test them. Now I've read a little bit more and I understand that the GT3 series doesn't allow for AWD.

I will try the Z4, even though, based on the career races, I didn't like the standard Z4 too much.

Last edited:
There is much to like about this circuit, it did not take too much time to learn it.

probably one of the best circuits i have tried. much to like.:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back