Sveg Raceway

Tracks Sveg Raceway 1.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I just cant this track to work at all... having to install this as a "MOD" overwrites some stuff in SOL & Shaders patch? .... Where we have come today with the advancement of SOL & Shaders.. The last thing im going to do is mess around with those files for this 1 track. Like the previous poster said, 700+ other tracks install and work without a hitch. (i only have 300 tracks). But...

In the end, for me.. CM, SOL and Shaders trumps any mod that has conflicts with it. Adding 700 other tracks to play on, this one is not worth the effort to install. Shame cuz I know you probably put a lot of work into SVEG. I know this comment sounds negative, not trying to be rude, just my 2c.

I just cant this track to work at all... having to install this as a "MOD" overwrites some stuff in SOL & Shaders patch? .... Where we have come today with the advancement of SOL & Shaders.. The last thing im going to do is mess around with those files for this 1 track. Like the previous poster said, 700+ other tracks install and work without a hitch. (i only have 300 tracks). But...

In the end, for me.. CM, SOL and Shaders trumps any mod that has conflicts with it. Adding 700 other tracks to play on, this one is not worth the effort to install. Shame cuz I know you probably put a lot of work into SVEG. I know this comment sounds negative, not trying to be rude, just my 2c.
It's a fantastic track and well worth the effort, so don't be put off. Just follow the instructions that were posted a few messages ago.

"For manual install, you take everything that is in MODS/sveg/ and drop that into your main assetocorsa/ folder. And then there's an install routine for the CM that I was told requires the folder structure with MODS/sveg/."

The MODS folder is created by CM (or the underlying JSMGE mod installer), it's not a native AC folder, meaning it's just an extra storage folder for files a mod installed with the function would overwrite, so that you can "deinstall" it again.
Yep, I know - but the current file structure in the download puts the track into the MODS folder, not the 'tracks' folder. It then doesn't show up properly in the tracks list.

I did this... ""For manual install, you take everything that is in MODS/sveg/ and drop that into your main assetocorsa/ folder" Track crashes..

"And then there's an install routine for the CM that I was told requires the folder structure with MODS/sveg/."

Make a empty folder in assettocorsa/MODS/sveg/ ??

I dont understand what these means. I install all my track manually into the proper folder structure, I dont use CM to install it. Am i missing something?

I did this... ""For manual install, you take everything that is in MODS/sveg/ and drop that into your main assetocorsa/ folder" Track crashes..

"And then there's an install routine for the CM that I was told requires the folder structure with MODS/sveg/."

Make a empty folder in assettocorsa/MODS/sveg/ ??

I dont understand what these means. I install all my track manually into the proper folder structure, I dont use CM to install it. Am i missing something?
Ok so you have the MODS/sveg/content/tracks/sveg folder in the tracks directory, and you have the contents of the MODS/sveg/system/shaders folder in your shaders folder?

Then my next bet is that something with the CM's updated kn5s is causing an issue.

Ok so you have the MODS/sveg/content/tracks/sveg folder in the tracks directory, and you have the contents of the MODS/sveg/system/shaders folder in your shaders folder?

Then my next bet is that something with the CM's updated kn5s is causing an issue.

Correct..

go to .../assettocorsa/extension/config/tracks/loaded and see if there's a sveg__extras.kn5 and a sveg.ini. If so, try getting rid of them (put them in a zip or so if you still want them for later). Does it start then?

Yes.. present..
Deleted
Track works now..

What caused that? Just curious to know...

Yes.. present..
Deleted
Track works now..

What caused that? Just curious to know...
very interesting. for me, the track crashes when the files are not there. can you check if maybe they have reappeared in a newer version? in that case my guess would be that some issue in the old files has caused the crashes.

UPDATE...

Track crashing again.. .

I finished my custom championship @ watkins glen.
tried a race "weekend" in CM with SVEG and the same 31 opponents i just raced with. CRASH.
tried "practice" works.. but it always worked in this mode.
tried it with 19 opponents.. works..
tried it with 25 opponents.. works..
tried it with 29 opponents.. works..
tried it again with 31 opponents.. CRASH

I think something is wonky with the pit boxes?

Just tried it with 30 opponents.. works..

UPDATE...

Track crashing again.. .

I finished my custom championship @ watkins glen.
tried a race "weekend" in CM with SVEG and the same 31 opponents i just raced with. CRASH.
tried "practice" works.. but it always worked in this mode.
tried it with 19 opponents.. works..
tried it with 25 opponents.. works..
tried it with 29 opponents.. works..
tried it again with 31 opponents.. CRASH

I think something is wonky with the pit boxes?

Just tried it with 30 opponents.. works..
ok, thanks for investigating. I'll look into it. In the meantime I hope it's not a big issue to go with 30 instead of 31 :)

nothing in this topic makes it work for me.

missing a monday race.

Good luck fixing it. Looks good.

CRASH in:
OS-Version: 6.2.9200 () 0x100-0x1
WAS LATE, HAD TO LOOP 52 times
WAS LATE, HAD TO LOOP 3 times
ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFAA451C516)
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFAA451C516)
00007FFAA451C516 (MSVCR120): (filename not available): (function-name not available)
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\kunossim\cbuffer.cpp (45): CBuffer::set
ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFA6C537605)
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFA6C537605)
00007FFA6C537605 (DWrite): (filename not available): (function-name not available)
ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFA6C52BDEC)
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFA6C52BDEC)
00007FFA6C52BDEC (DWrite): (filename not available): (function-name not available)
ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFA6C5F74D0)
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFA6C5F74D0)
00007FFA6C5F74D0 (DWrite): (filename not available): (function-name not available)
ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFA6C4AED2D)
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFA6C4AED2D)
00007FFA6C4AED2D (DWrite): (filename not available): (function-name not available)
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\ksgame\game.cpp (275): Game::render
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\ksgame\game.cpp (126): Game::onIdle
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\ksgame\game.cpp (210): Game::run
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup
ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFAC5477E94)
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFAC5477E94)
00007FFAC5477E94 (KERNEL32): (filename not available): (function-name not available)
ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFAC648A251)
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFAC648A251)
00007FFAC648A251 (ntdll): (filename not available): (function-name not available)

Dump
https://mega.nz/#!qzIRSKyJ!qDdIkhGJzKBedgtswkMFemgLgmqHWg7LHKmKOxI_mi8

Last edited:
nothing in this topic makes it work for me.

missing a monday race.

Good luck fixing it. Looks good.

Dump
https://mega.nz/#!qzIRSKyJ!qDdIkhGJzKBedgtswkMFemgLgmqHWg7LHKmKOxI_mi8
please post all the log files. The dmp file is only helpful for the guys making the Shader Patch itself. Are you sure you're using the last version of the track? Coudl be the config files for Shader Patch reference stuff only to be found in the latest version. Try moving all "sveg" files in Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\loaded and Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\extension\tracks to a temporary folder and see if the track loads without them.

To fix crashes and experience the track as intended, you'll need to disable the track config that comes with the Custom Shaders Patch. To do so, in your Content Manager go to SETTINGS > CUSTOM SHADERS PATCH > TRACKS CONFIGS. You should see three dots in the top right corner that open a drop down menu. Disable "Install automatically (recommended)" (it has no check mark when disabled). Then click "View in Explorer" and delete any files you see start start with "sveg". This should fix it. As a little bonus, the track will look better. Please note that the track config that is causing the issue was made by a third party without consulting me, and unfortunately brings a few nonsensical updates and causes crashes.

Race with 31 cars works fine at least for me with different seasons and different times with SP preview 127 and SOL 1.2RC1 fyi, using the track lighting config from SP Discord.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 287 13.5%