AC GT3 @ Red Bull Ring - Sunday 8th November 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
did that, but how do I interpret them?
App-motion to photon latency was around 40ms
Performance headroom was -100
Framed dropped where a lot and Compositor frame drop was 8 after one lap of RedBullRing.

the graphic was always at 45.

my settings are:
View attachment 418389

P.S. I should start usign monza for testing VR. At least it's straight ...
You're using 150% supersampling. The little "Pixel per Display" on the right at 1.5

That's way too many pixels for the 1060!

About the performance display from oculus tray tool:
You can select different huds for the performance hud overlay. I don't remember which one shows cpu and gpu frametimes.. Probably the latency one?

Or you could check afterburner or openhardwaremonitor and check the gpu load graph to know what's limiting.

But first put the Pixel per display to 1.0! :p

You're using 150% supersampling. The little "Pixel per Display" on the right at 1.5

That's way too many pixels for the 1060!

About the performance display from oculus tray tool:
You can select different huds for the performance hud overlay. I don't remember which one shows cpu and gpu frametimes.. Probably the latency one?

Or you could check afterburner or openhardwaremonitor and check the gpu load graph to know what's limiting.

But first put the Pixel per display to 1.0! :p
I did put that first. Then I've did what i've written bellow.

Sooo. I did find the problem. It looks like when I use a screen full of apps, i get 45 with the settings above. If I use a HUD without any app, I get 90fps with drops to 87 without Shaders Patch and 90fps with drops to 45fps when using CSP, I haver to fiddle more with settings, because at least a tyre consumption and a time with the one behind I need to have on the screen.
my settings now, were I need no apps on the HUD to achieve 90 fps is:
1604784725260.png

And if I use CSP, for very short amounts of time, it goes to 45. But then again, no HUD

Last edited:
I did put that first. Then I've did what i've written bellow.

my settings now, were I need no apps on the HUD to achieve 90 fps is:
View attachment 418397
And if I use CSP, for very short amounts of time, it goes to 45. But then again, no HUD
Ah, that looks a lot better!
CSP should only improve performance, not decrease it.. Do you have anything active, that's not necessary?
You should run some monitoring software, probably easiest would be openhardwaremonitor, enable the plot there and select the checkbox next to gpu load to monitor the gpu load while you're racing.
We need to know if your CPU or GPU is the bottleneck here...

And sorry to all the other for derailing this thread :whistling:

RBR is always good to just jump in and have some nice racing action. I still have some things to do and im not entirely sure If i'll be able to make it tonight, but If I can i'll go for the R8

Hello, I would like to participate, with the Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3, a question I look for the server in the game and I put the password and that's it, thanks
We would love to have you. Make sure you read the first post of this thread carefully, especially using your real name, using Teamspeak and the rules.
For the realname: click on your profile icon in the right upper corner, select account details and scroll down where you will see a field called Real Name.

Last edited:
We would love to have you. Make sure you read the first post of this thread carefully, especially using your real name, using Teamspeak and the rules.
For the realname: click on your profile icon in the right upper corner, select account details and scroll down where you will see a field called Real Name.
Hi, I think I'll solve it, you can confirm it for me, thank you.

I didnt realize the race is at 20:00 Central european time, because we changed to winter time a few weeks ago. Have fun guys, maybe next week it will work out for me

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back