AC GT3 @ Nordschleife - Wednesday 1 April 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'll give this one a go too, sign me up in the GTR please!

Edit: Is TeamSpeak mandatory for this race?
You can't enter the club races Ryan unless you are a premium member. Well worth paying a very small amount to join in and contribute to Racedepartment.:thumbsup:

Oh and Teamspeak is mandatory.

So bummed right now. This should be my first race here since 4 yrs but it seems that my pc doesn't like a large grid @ nords. I should have tested this earlier. So I'm sorry but I'm out :-(

Tested it online or offline as that makes quite a difference. Just give a try with lower settings?
Allready tried lowering the settings to the point where it all becomes very ugly...other tracks are way better but @ nords it becomes unplayable when I go above 15 cars orso...

Anyone able to Stream tonight (i only can if spectating,) i got a few people wishing to see how AC looks with some "Decent Racing" on the go...

If anyone can stream ill happily share your channel link out with all my buddies :D

Thanks in advance

Good news guys. Just took another look at my settings and it turns out that I forgot to lower the reflection settings which made all the difference. It's totally fine now. So I'm sorry for the hassle but can I have my spot back please? :) Marcel's comeback is here...
Oh and since this is my first AC online race can someone explain that server booking thingie?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back