AC GT3 @ Nordschleife - Wednesday 1 April 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'll give this one a go too, sign me up in the GTR please!

Edit: Is TeamSpeak mandatory for this race?
You can't enter the club races Ryan unless you are a premium member. Well worth paying a very small amount to join in and contribute to Racedepartment.:thumbsup:

Oh and Teamspeak is mandatory.

So bummed right now. This should be my first race here since 4 yrs but it seems that my pc doesn't like a large grid @ nords. I should have tested this earlier. So I'm sorry but I'm out :-(

Tested it online or offline as that makes quite a difference. Just give a try with lower settings?
Allready tried lowering the settings to the point where it all becomes very ugly...other tracks are way better but @ nords it becomes unplayable when I go above 15 cars orso...

Anyone able to Stream tonight (i only can if spectating,) i got a few people wishing to see how AC looks with some "Decent Racing" on the go...

If anyone can stream ill happily share your channel link out with all my buddies :D

Thanks in advance

Good news guys. Just took another look at my settings and it turns out that I forgot to lower the reflection settings which made all the difference. It's totally fine now. So I'm sorry for the hassle but can I have my spot back please? :) Marcel's comeback is here...
Oh and since this is my first AC online race can someone explain that server booking thingie?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 5.7%