AC GT3 @ Nordschleife - Wednesday 1 April 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Please check your private conversation inbox for the message containing the password for your group. Booking starts in 8 minutes from now.

If you haven't signed up and want to race last minute make sure to tag me @Bram here in a post and ill add you until 20 minutes from now.

Have fun on track everybody and take it easy :thumbsup:

Was looking forward to this, decent qualy, then that silly disconnection bug twice during race!! :mad:
Seems some people are fine and others get this disconnect bug, I'm hoping its only Nords that this bug effects otherwise I'll have to shelve this until Kunos do more work on MP :(
Never used to have an issue before v1.1
Anyway, good racing all, except the driver that bumped me on the first corner :p :)

Was having huge, huge fun, running 4th (yes I was shocked!) with good pace and having a ball........ then AC crashes with a 'runtime' error Grrrrrrrrrrrr Huge letdown as was quite pumped and having a ball ;)

Thanks Bramos n Gang!

Well my comeback didn't go as planned...got server seems to be unavailable issue in practice, qualy and race. Is there a fix?
I don't think there is any fix, I think Kunos will have to fix it(I get it too), but I think its a minority so who knows when the fix will come:(

Well my comeback didn't go as planned...got server seems to be unavailable issue in practice, qualy and race. Is there a fix?
same issue. only on the RD nords server. every other server works fine

i just cant enter any nords events anymore :(

edit. and i did a complete hdd format and had a virgin fresh assetto installed

Great race all, thanks for organising this, :)
was happy just to complete the race but some nice times out of peeps, good stuff. :thumbsup:

Yet another potentially good race ruined by a first corner incident for me. Started in 16th due to not setting a time, made it up into about 11th/10th by the end of the start straight only to be taken out from behind. Basically spent the rest of the race playing catchup in a 12C against Nissans... Most annoying part was that I was a constant distance behind so I had the pace for it to be a fun, close race. Oh well, better luck next time.

Great race this evening, Started 16th, finished 6th, avoided the shunting at the back at the start (no idea what was going on) and had a slight bump at corner one when suddenly a wild @Ross Balfour appeared to my right, kissed his back end and spun him out, sorry!
All was going well, was sitting behind @Bram coming up to the carousel when he had a come to with someone and that let me by....
Safe to say i avoided a few close shaves with those who has spin outs etc and made my way up the pack in pretty dull fashion and just kind of sat out on my own in 6th for the majority of the race.
Thanks to everyone who took part! that was great fun and i look forward to the next event :D

Thumbs up for all you drivers that are so patient with this buggy collision system. Personally I can't fully enjoy driving like this with so much fear when driving close to each other.

My competitive race more or less ended when I slightly touched Galin (simple paintswapping, no big deal at all) and both of us were completely unsettled (even spun me around 180 degrees #yolo) and damaged.

Reconnecting after the disconnection bug dropped three of us out we still had a joyful continuation of the race, albeit a lap down. The virtual crowd at least got what they paid for: set of burn-outs at the end :)

Thanks all for your patience and joining tonight :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 198 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 196 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years