AC GT3 @ Nordschleife - Wednesday 1 April 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Fun night of racing, despite extreme issues with my usual trusty G25. I had no force feedback the entire practise and qually, so was in and out of the server about 10times trying to fix it.

Started at the back as had no qually lap, and had some great scraps throughout the field, except Dave where I had an absolute nightmare on the brakes and hit the poor guy due to my stupidity, really sorry mate.
Eventually had a couple of good scraps and ended up P3, despite having no force feedback the last two laps, making it nearly impossible to turn in at some parts of the track - which was extremely stressful

Cheers for a good race guys!

Great race here to (on server two) I didn't expect a result like that (4), I had the luck to be not involved in the first corner incident.
6 at the end of the first lap, I won two places due to driver's error and at the end of the last lap I was really close to the podium but can't do it.

Great fun, thank you all for racing and for the organisation.

See you, Olivier.

Thanks for the late entry @Bram! really enjoyed it, God I need to practice that track!

im fine...and competitive till the carousel...after that no clue whatsoever!

Great fun, tried to be fast but those Mclarens were super fast in corners (also driven by capable drivers).
Thanks to 2 Mclaren's drivers that keep it clean and although i was way slower than them, they passed me safely (i kind helped them keeping wide line).

Are we going to have race results?

P.S. Sorry for moaning about extensive talking in teamspeak but i have to drive with earphones and this talking and constant noises by rattled gear was very annoying and disturbing (i could close teamspeak but i believe should be stayed on for security reasons).

Last edited:
In last lap I got stuck on a curb.. couldn't get forward or backward. But what a race it was.. really enjoy the GT3's around the green hell! Unbelievable grip.. see you guys next race. ;)

Thanks @Bram for hosting and organising this event! :thumbsup:

Was a great race on #1, barring the start. You know it's bad when you don't even make it to the first corner before you're involved in a crash :(
I got a good start and went up a few places but someone was stationary on the grid, I got nudged from my back right (thought there was plenty of space, saw nobody in my mirrors, and I wasn't moving over) and ended up smacking into the stopped car. I was last with about 15-20 seconds to the back of the pack, but I kept going anyway. Managed to scrape up to 9th after two laps, and had a great 3-car train going for the better part of the middle two laps. Pulled away on the final lap, and almost caught @Matyas Kone by something ridiculous on the last lap, from 9 seconds halfway through, to 1.5 when we crossed the line. That GTR power maybe? ;)

Good fun though, I'd love to do more Nords races.

Was a great race on #1, barring the start. You know it's bad when you don't even make it to the first corner before you're involved in a crash :(
I got a good start and went up a few places but someone was stationary on the grid, I got nudged from my back right (thought there was plenty of space, saw nobody in my mirrors, and I wasn't moving over) and ended up smacking into the stopped car. I was last with about 15-20 seconds to the back of the pack, but I kept going anyway. Managed to scrape up to 9th after two laps, and had a great 3-car train going for the better part of the middle two laps. Pulled away on the final lap, and almost caught @Matyas Kone by something ridiculous on the last lap, from 9 seconds halfway through, to 1.5 when we crossed the line. That GTR power maybe? ;)

Good fun though, I'd love to do more Nords races.

Ahhh it was you i had the side-swipe with off the line then, I got off to a flyer, the MP4 ahead of me didn't, i had to cut marginly left to get past him, i must have got a jump on you also because you had started ahead of me, i was just going past the slower MP4 then bang, must have collected you then, i do apologise.
My downfall is i can make blinding starts... usually not too good for everyone else :p

@Martin Faber you are the winner of our sweepstakes. Please PM me the forum username of a non-premium member who you would like to make happy with a free premium membership.:thumbsup:

Here are the random draw results via random.org with the winning server and driver number.
Server.jpg
driver.jpg

@Martin Faber you are the winner of our sweepstakes. Please PM me the forum username of a non-premium member who you would like to make happy with a free premium membership.:thumbsup:

Here are the random draw results via random.org with the winning server and driver number.
View attachment 87817 View attachment 87818
Hello Bram,

Well thats a nice surprise! Where can I see a list of Non-Premium members? As soon as I get home from work today I will PM you with the name of the Non-Premium member! ;)

Thx in advance Bram!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years