AC GT3 @ Nordschleife - Wednesday 1 April 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Good news guys. Just took another look at my settings and it turns out that I forgot to lower the reflection settings which made all the difference. It's totally fine now. So I'm sorry for the hassle but can I have my spot back please? :) Marcel's comeback is here...
Oh and since this is my first AC online race can someone explain that server booking thingie?

Booking is a new term found in AC and one that makes the driver really commit to his spot on the grid. All sign ups are kept in the RD Sim Book, to which no one but The Bramelator has access and power over. You will then need to travel to his house in ze Nezerlands, pay tribute to his mountain lion before entering his house (I suggest AAA beef sirloin). You then greet The Bramelator and sign your name up for the respective race in the book... using precisely 1oz. of blood from your right index finger. After you have fully commited yourself, if you are worthy you will be asked to join The Bramelator for a beer or two.

That or you just show up online at the beginning of booking, find the server click on the car you are using, input the password and click on the book button which saves a spot for you on the grid, aaand thats it.

Choose wisely, the sim path is a dark one filled with temptations.

Booking is a new term found in AC and one that makes the driver really commit to his spot on the grid. All sign ups are kept in the RD Sim Book, to which no one but The Bramelator has access and power over. You will then need to travel to his house in ze Nezerlands, pay tribute to his mountain lion before entering his house (I suggest AAA beef sirloin). You then greet The Bramelator and sign your name up for the respective race in the book... using precisely 1oz. of blood from your right index finger. After you have fully commited yourself, if you are worthy you will be asked to join The Bramelator for a beer or two.

That or you just show up online at the beginning of booking, find the server click on the car you are using, input the password and click on the book button which saves a spot for you on the grid, aaand thats it.

Choose wisely, the sim path is a dark one filled with temptations.
Too funny...thnx for the clarification. BTW I will be traveling to his house in less than 100 days for the start of the Tour de France so I will take bribes to change entries in RD Sim Book. If I can find it...

If there are no streamers for tonight ill just record the event via ShadowPlay, only thing is with my fantabulous intersmegs my upload speed is not great so any video i do won't be available till the weekend.
Would love to see someone spectate and stream this however, it's going to be a great event!

Thats alright but do not record teamspeak sesssions please as among others I don't feel the need to be on people's stream without being asked up front.

Thats alright but do not record teamspeak sesssions please as among others I don't feel the need to be on people's stream without being asked up front.

Dont worry, it only records the game and only records TS when i hit my push to talk, which in race is literally never...

So don't worry guys, you won't be heard in the video :D

I would like to sign off, it`s just too late for me, sorry.
Please, for the next events at the same time as it was at the winter (so -1 this summer hour).

Last edited:
Still a few spots to book if somebody would like to join us for tonights race.:thumbsup:

No 19 gmt it will start. Right before ill send the pm's

this time change was really baffling for me. it's just now that i understand that for Romania it's GMT+3 instead of GMT+2 like during the winter. looks like i will miss more races this summer :(

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 380 39.7%