Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
I don’t have that on other tracks or only a little, here I’m going through parabolica in rallye style :roflmao: no clue what’s wrong with the setup
I’ve seen a lot of sideways action in your car yesterday.
Maybe you manage to find a better setup. Maybe you start from scratch with the aggressive setup?

but, for me it would be better if you leave it as is;)

Holy moley, I'm a man literally forbidden to leave the house by law, but now can't make this race because I'm needed for something else! You can't make this stuff up. So sorry, can you cancel my registration please? (If things change I'll re-apply, but in the meantime its a no go for me)
Sadly, I must withdraw -- stupid work! See you folks on Saturday in Laguna
Remove me please - my Premium has lapsed and I won't be renewing, not by this evening anyway.

Many thanks.

Hopefully you guys can join us soon in a future race :thumbsup:

Sign me up please. :)
Can I please be in the list
sign me up :)
If it’s not to late, please sign me in! I just upgraded to Premium :)

You're all in!

I'd like to know which Merc it was that spun me at T1 around 15mins in please. I was in front and left room from my view but got spun and stuck on the inside kerb. Had to return to garage to get out of the way. Looked around for the Merc but couldnt see them. Tried to look at the replay but the game crashed. Merc was quicker in a straight line so all they had to do was get a good exit coming out of T1...

Last edited:
Today I made to many mistakes and because of that had to stop earlier:-(
After a good clean start, we had a good fight for P4/P5. Then I lost my car in the Lesmos 1 corner and with that damage I lost around 2 seconds per lap. After the repair and some fresh tires, I realized that my Pit Crew(me) put on the wrong Tires, I had ~21 psi on all for tires. :whistling: After a few more crashes including nearly getting involved in the fight for the win I had to withdraw from the race.
See you next time

Sorry for the first corner gus! My fault, spun accelerating, sorry to everyone who was affected, tried to move out of the way. All that after crashing in the warm up lap :cry: I should stop racing...
At least I had good pace after repair and could fight my way back to P14.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.