Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Summer daylight savings are now in place!
The race starts at the same time as usual for Europe - remember to check your timezones in other continents.

Meaning, the race starts at the normal UTC 19.45 and in germany (summer time) it's 21.45?
Just to be clear. I hate this summer/winter time changing thing and it makes me curious every time.

Meaning, the race starts at the normal UTC 19.45 and in germany (summer time) it's 21.45?
Just to be clear. I hate this summer/winter time changing thing and it makes me curious every time.

You are correct :) for you it starts at the same time as it always does. For people in countries which do not adjust for summer daylight savings, the time changes.

Yes Please
Count me in! :)

Stefano
sign me up please
In please to try and win the other race (let the Mercs get on with unless they get the 20kg BOP).

All of you are in it :thumbsup:

I hate Monza and Im an ACC noob so all the excuses are right to jump in
Please put me on the list Mr Daniel :p (any advice on car and setup:geek:?)
Obrigado

I prefer the Boatley since it's quite massive and harder t overtake at the more narrow spots.
For the Setup, try one of the two setups provided by the game and how they feel for you. Pick the better one and adjust the tire pressures (the most important thing in the setup).
And don't forget to take enough fuel for the race ;)

Yeah, what could go wrong?
Sign me up Daniel
Can I also pre-book for my m8 @Simon Marshall ?
I just bought premium - sign me up please

Great to have you, guys!

I prefer the Boatley since it's quite massive and harder t overtake at the more narrow spots.
For the Setup, try one of the two setups provided by the game and how they feel for you. Pick the better one and adjust the tire pressures (the most important thing in the setup).
And don't forget to take enough fuel for the race ;)

@Jopamir, what Dave said :D and for this track in particular, get rid of that rear wing :)

I hate Monza and Im an ACC noob so all the excuses are right to jump in
Please put me on the list Mr Daniel :p (any advice on car and setup:geek:?)
Obrigado
Like David and Daniel said on the setup. It seems that in ACC tyre pressure is more important than the temp. So try to set it up so that dries stay at 27.5-28psi and wets around 30psi.
Regarding the car, I find that big part in ACC is how comfortable you are with what you drive.They're all fast but if you're not confident in it then you won't get the best out of it. I think you drove a BMW and a Ferrari so far? So you should have an idea about front vs mid engine mount cars and which suits you better. Front engined Bentley, Lexus and AMG are pretty good. Aston is very easy/forgiving to drive but a little slow on exits. For mid engined, Ferrari is great. Some people really like Audi but I can't get it to work with me. You can be brave and go for Porsche or Lambo and they could be pretty fast. I'll be in the McLaren for some reason.

Like David and Daniel said on the setup. It seems that in ACC tyre pressure is more important than the temp. So try to set it up so that dries stay at 27.5-28psi and wets around 30psi.
Regarding the car, I find that big part in ACC is how comfortable you are with what you drive.They're all fast but if you're not confident in it then you won't get the best out of it. I think you drove a BMW and a Ferrari so far? So you should have an idea about front vs mid engine mount cars and which suits you better. Front engined Bentley, Lexus and AMG are pretty good. Aston is very easy/forgiving to drive but a little slow on exits. For mid engined, Ferrari is great. Some people really like Audi but I can't get it to work with me. You can be brave and go for Porsche or Lambo and they could be pretty fast. I'll be in the McLaren for some reason.
With the promised cold temps tyre pressures are key and might be tough to get right. Adjust the brake ducts as they also affect tyre temps and hence pressures. You should be able to close them quite a bit, also maybe more on the rear since those brakes catch less heat than front.
I personally like the Ferrari cause it suits my driving best and seems very neutral regarding stability. The McLaren and Lambo feel very similar to me. Aston is great too. I don’t get along with the Porsche or Audi at all, they feel very unstable to me. And I can’t drive the Bentley cause sitting on the right side confuses me too much :D

Thanks for the advices guys :thumbsup:, really appreciate it.
Very little time in the game and just tried those 2 cars indeed
For what I saw so far, the BMW is kind of an underdog..? - rarely seen on track...its mostly Mercs and Audis I believe...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 365 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%