AC GT Championship Round 4 @ Jarama - Sunday 14th April 2024

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Interslice

Staff
Premium
Welcome to the RD Assetto Corsa Racing Club. Next Sunday we're at Jarama for some GT4 action, in Round 4 of the GT Championship!!

Join us!

This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in!
If you need any help don't hesitate to ask on discord before the race, or right here on the forum! We are always happy to help.

All race department premium members using their full real name in the forum, in game and discord can sign up for this event.

Jarama90.png

Server Details:
  • Server: RaceDepartment.com Server 10 (Practice server throughout the race week)
  • 20:00 CEST, 1900 DST, 18:00 UTC | 80 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:20 CEST, 20:20, DST 19:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:40 CEST, 20:40DST, 19:40 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race

Cars:

Event details:
  • Track: Jarama
  • Pit stop: MANDATORY STOP between 10 and 50 minutes.
  • Track Condition: Clear, Light wind, Fast track.
  • Track Temp: 33C
  • Damage: 10%
  • Assists: Factory TC and ABS
  • Standing Start: Jump Start = Drive through penalty

Useful Links:

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers

If you run off track, you must check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Always try to re-enter the track parallel to the racing line. Stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

When joining the track from the pits, remain inside the white line and stay off the racing line until you are up to speed.

During qualification, do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody, sending them off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. You will get 2 warnings before a 10 second penalty for exceeding track limits to your advantage. Any warnings/penalties are displayed by the server in the chat window/top of the screen at the end of each lap.

Note: Please use your full real name in Discord and in game. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify who you are.

Info on scoring/penalties here

Last edited:
Practice server is up!!

A change from the earlier rounds - exceeding track limits to your advantage will result in a 10 second post race penalty, rather than a drive through.

hey Brian i tried to join the server for trying my new system but the link for the track seems not correct

Sorry about that! Didn't realise there was another one!

Sorry Robert for the incident i was literally sleeping on the way to your car and sorry Ernie .
no worries!

Sorry carsten for that little bump in the turn, I thought you saw me there and I tried to keep it as tight as I could (im on a single screen so was driving a bit by radar)

Great track to race these cars with. My race was a yoyo, missed a braking point in t1 and got stuck in the turn, sorry to all i inconvenienced :redface: Pitted early, climbed back up.

Really enjoying this championship along with the BTCC :thumbsup:

There's not much for me to say today. No chance of keeping up with the top three. Robert would definitely have finished ahead of me if he hadn't had any incidents. Most of the race focused on driving safely and keeping the distance to the back. And my left foot hurts now from all the hard braking.

Congratulations to the top three. That must have been fun. :thumbsup:

Congrats Jason for the well deserved victory and for taking over the lead in our championship! Well done Weston as well, it was such a close quali and race. :thumbsup: Thanks guys for these intense battles! I think that was the most demanding race I have ever done :O_o:
Fighting from first corner to the last one.

Sorry to hear you had a bad race tonight, Fulvio, would have been interesting what would have happened if you had joined our train :D

All is fine, Robert ,
I plead The Fifth wether I was was pinching you a little or not. :redface:

All in all a really good race for me, I actually managed to keep Fulvio behind me for T W O laps :cool: after capitalizing shamelessly from your T1 F U . ( which is more a testament to Fulvio´s restraint and fairplay, I was leaving very tempting gaps and a player I will not name/shame here would have rammed it in about a dozen times. And to add insult to injury I could then "scrape off" Fulvio on a Ginneta parked very carelessly in T1.

The I had a grand old time chasing people I usually only see at Start/Finish, running away from people that normally are faster than me , ****ing up an spinning at Monza only to do it all over again.

Thank you all around, great racing tonight.
(that of course also means our "Racedirector, Sir" :thumbsup:)

Last edited:
Decent race for me. First points scored. Helped by the misfortune of others and having a fairly clean race myself. Messed up my pitstop. Reversing 2 feet in this thing is not nice! A good stop would of put me right with Jari and Carsten, would have been an interesting finish but I doubt I would have improved on the p8.

Thanks to all for racing and congrats to Jason and the podium. Great pace from the front pack as per usual!

For anyone interested, the LMP2's are out next Sunday, following up the WEC event at Imola next weekend.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.