Hey - Has anyone successfully installed the Spa67 Track into the 2020Demo? It's my "tracks" folder but I can't access it from within the demo. :(

It installed fine in my regular GPL 1.3 installation and runs great. (BTW - Great track! Especially in High Viz!)

Any help with getting this installed into the demo would be appreciated!

I have had the full GPL game installed on my Win 10 system for quite a while now cause I wanted to see if these older games worked on a modern computer, and they do with special installers. Still a great game even though the graphics are not up to the modern standards, but still look good. I even have a way to implement VR Rift S with the game using Vorpx (3D) but doing so does put a burden on the FPS of my computer. I have an I7 8700 and a GTX 1080. There are a ton of track mods for the game, just have to look for them. All in all this GPL game still stands the test of time and are used by leagues along with NR2003.

The physics are probably not accurate, but who cares.
These cars have no aerodynamics and basic brakes.
Tyres last three races in the real life, and they used maybe two setup for the all season.

They didn't try to simulate the real physics, but the result is just fun, almost orgasmic when mastered.

Good differential setting and the car can be driven almost only with throttle and brakes.

Modern sim are for sure fantastic, but for sure not more fun as GPL.

There is nothing more to explain.
Just invest some time to really discover it, and it is easy to understand.
Same for nascar 2003 or richard burns rally

gpl 2014-12-27 23-11-06-014.jpg

I bought my first FFB wheel to play GPL back in the day and it was soo hard, but definitely groundbreaking. It also was my first experience with multiplayer. Of course we're talking 15-20 years ago. If there was a proper quality mod package for AC that would do the trick for me. Not reinstalling for now.

Me too lol. I used to cycle home from work on my lunch break just to play it for half an hour

Installed. Screen slides from left to right. Tried swapping raster thing. No difference. Weirdly it sparked up once. Used to race GPL years ago. Monza mash days lol. BRM driver. Even raced in the world cup. Tense fun days.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 81 90.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 25 27.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 29 32.2%