Gran Turismo - Trial Mountain

Tracks Gran Turismo - Trial Mountain 0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
xXxKOKExXx updated Gran Turismo - Trial Mountain with a new update entry:

alpha 0.3 stage

Hi guys,

finally i think its enough for a new update.

I added:

walls on whole track
created fully functional normal/reverse/hotlap version.
signals
main straight structures and semaphore ( still not functional)
crowd
pit lore
cars lore
backpits zone
tree zones
and minor details i dont remember but i did hahaha

now, to 0.4 version i will try to do "lake zone" and to add all the trees. I think when i put the trees the track will change completly.

see you ;)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

So I finally tried the track for the first time after you announced the version 0.3 of it, and I gotta say, I'm really impressed by how much you nailed the undulation of the track. Although some of the elevation transitions are a bit rough, but I'll let it slide since this is still on alpha state....

I love how you put some nice touch at the bridge before the first tunnel here, with various iconic cars from the series.....
Screenshot_avr500-r_trial_mountain_alpha_24-6-120-19-59-6.png

Which I want to ask, do you intend to put some personal touches on the track to make it nicer later so it won't feel too empty?
And how about track lights? Do you consider to put them in...?

Also one more thing, about the track map on MapDisplay here so maybe you'll remember it in the future.
1595592762450.png

Okay I guess that's all about I can say, good luck working on the project....! :thumbsup:
Screenshot_avr500-r_trial_mountain_alpha_24-6-120-20-3-55.png

So I finally tried the track for the first time after you announced the version 0.3 of it, and I gotta say, I'm really impressed by how much you nailed the undulation of the track. Although some of the elevation transitions are a bit rough, but I'll let it slide since this is still on alpha state....

I love how you put some nice touch at the bridge before the first tunnel here, with various iconic cars from the series.....
View attachment 391790
Which I want to ask, do you intend to put some personal touches on the track to make it nicer later so it won't feel too empty?
And how about track lights? Do you consider to put them in...?

Also one more thing, about the track map on MapDisplay here so maybe you'll remember it in the future.View attachment 391792

Okay I guess that's all about I can say, good luck working on the project....! :thumbsup:
View attachment 391794

wow, thx for those pics!

im going to reply all your questions:

- Track ondulation is more or less as the original. BUT i still have to create the "separate physical road" . I mean, now you are driving over "visual" road, so is "lowpoly" for a physical mesh in simulators (but if you look up that pic from TrialMountain GT6 extracted track, it isnt so much different than my visual road resolution. But mine will be more smoothed, but i will add some "noise" as well).

- i added ( and will add) personal touches because i havent got the same textures ( obviously), and if you turn on actual GT5/GT6 version you will see they are 10years old... For other hand, yes, i will add some extra things ( did you see backpits zone? its playable :p ). BUUUT, the most object that "fill " everything and because this you still feel the track is "empty" ... are the trees. I have to put all the trees yet. Now there are only some test "tree walls". I have to plant all the trees, treewalls and back scene mountains.

- About lights. i have to learn how CSP works yet, so my plan is for 1.0 create a "vanilla" assetto corsa version. And then add lights, dynamic objects and so on for nexts improved versions.

- Track map will be on the beta stage, dont worry :p BUT, what i dont know how to make are the cameras. If someone wants to help me about them i will apreciate it.

thx for your feedback and photos!

wow, thx for those pics!

im going to reply all your questions:

- Track ondulation is more or less as the original. BUT i still have to create the "separate physical road" . I mean, now you are driving over "visual" road, so is "lowpoly" for a physical mesh in simulators (but if you look up that pic from TrialMountain GT6 extracted track, it isnt so much different than my visual road resolution. But mine will be more smoothed, but i will add some "noise" as well).

- i added ( and will add) personal touches because i havent got the same textures ( obviously), and if you turn on actual GT5/GT6 version you will see they are 10years old... For other hand, yes, i will add some extra things ( did you see backpits zone? its playable :p ). BUUUT, the most object that "fill " everything and because this you still feel the track is "empty" ... are the trees. I have to put all the trees yet. Now there are only some test "tree walls". I have to plant all the trees, treewalls and back scene mountains.

- About lights. i have to learn how CSP works yet, so my plan is for 1.0 create a "vanilla" assetto corsa version. And then add lights, dynamic objects and so on for nexts improved versions.

- Track map will be on the beta stage, dont worry :p BUT, what i dont know how to make are the cameras. If someone wants to help me about them i will apreciate it.

thx for your feedback and photos!

Thanks for the reply... :)

About the second question, I already stated that I understand the situation about the lack of the trees since it's still in alpha state. By personal touches I mean adding something that doesn't exist on the previous six renditions of the tracks, like maybe putting extra spectator stands, more sponsor banners, extra kerbs, trackside camera bunkers etc. But yeah whatever that makes the track nicer would be very welcomed.

About track cameras, I might try creating one, but I need references from the GT6 versions to see where it would be realistically possible to put them.

Thanks for the reply... :)

About the second question, I already stated that I understand the situation about the lack of the trees since it's still in alpha state. By personal touches I mean adding something that doesn't exist on the previous six renditions of the tracks, like maybe putting extra spectator stands, more sponsor banners, extra kerbs, trackside camera bunkers etc. But yeah whatever that makes the track nicer would be very welcomed.

About track cameras, I might try creating one, but I need references from the GT6 versions to see where it would be realistically possible to put them.

ahhh! ok ok, now i understand your question. In principle i will try to reach "original" stage. Then, if i feel is still "empty" of things i will add more lore. In fact, i did and will do, like backpits zone ( still under construction), i added more distance signals ( originally only few corners have them), and we will see what i do with lake zone ( too difficult to replicate for me..).

about cameras... and everything. I havent got any ps2-ps3, so what i did was to use a ps3 emulator. That helped me a lot. Before i was using some pics and youtube videos but i couldnt see a lot of details.

Thanks for this amazing track! I drove thousands of laps on the console.... Its kinda funny because you can go immediately to the limit. You did a great job. I have no idea how to create track cams, so i learned camtool and tried my first ever preset for a track to get some feeling while watching replays.

Last edited:
Thanks for this amazing track! I drove thousands of laps on the console.... Its kinda funny because you can go immediately to the limit. You did a great job. I have no idea how to create track cams, so i learned camtool and tried my first ever preset for a track to get some feeling while watching replays.

i don't know much about the tool
and i imagine it's quite some hard work you put into it already!

just my few cents for what my opinion is worth
try have less cameras maybe, now the cam changes a lot (depends how fast the car is, sure...)
and it probably needs to have few fixed cameras. The feeling after watching your replay is, it's a bit too much, every camera is moving, zooming, panning, aiming at the car etc. you need some chilled one in there :p

Woahh you go pedal to the metal! Hahaha thanks for your effort. I have to check the original cams, but both (yours and Danny) seems very good. Can i use both? I mean : i saw that other tracks have "tv cam 1 , tv cam 2..." when you play with the reply files.

@xXxKOKExXx, thanks for all you work so far!

We're starting to make (soon available) replay cameras with camtool for this marvelous work:

Wow amazing job ( and amazing visuals! ). Thx for your effort there.

Guys, sorry for this delay, but im working in the shadows ( slowly). I spent some days only to search new textures/objets to avoid wall repetition and so on. I have thought this way ( stickers- below pics) maybe is a good way...

i wish you like it

1606235517545.png

1606235589888.png

1606235643563.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back