Gran Turismo - Trial Mountain

Tracks Gran Turismo - Trial Mountain 0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Wow amazing job ( and amazing visuals! ). Thx for your effort there.

Guys, sorry for this delay, but im working in the shadows ( slowly). I spent some days only to search new textures/objets to avoid wall repetition and so on. I have thought this way ( stickers- below pics) maybe is a good way...

i wish you like it

View attachment 422273

View attachment 422274

View attachment 422275
I think the effort are appreciated, but I think the usual clean tunnel walls are decent enough.....

I suggest if you don't want for it to be too empty, why not put some sponsor banners there...?
It would blend nicely to the entire theme of the track itself with the already existing adboards.....

I think the effort are appreciated, but I think the usual clean tunnel walls are decent enough.....

I suggest if you don't want for it to be too empty, why not put some sponsor banners there...?
It would blend nicely to the entire theme of the track itself with the already existing adboards.....

ohh... god... you broke my plans entirely XD f**k. Well, im going to proceed with another things, and then i will retake tunnels with a different point of view, i got tired with tunnels these days ago.

For other hand, i will appreciate more people feedback about those stickers.

byeee

xXxKOKExXx Hola creo que por tu nombre, lo mismo hablas español, o eso espero. por preguntar nada mas, ¿vas a continuar puliendo el Track? Sigue haciendo cosas como esta son maravillosas, y no veo link para por lo menos mandarte unos dineros pa un café o algo.
If you not speak spanish, sorry google translate now

xXxKOKExXx for asking anything else, are you going to continue polishing the track? Keep doing things like this are wonderful, and I don't see a link to at least send you some money for a coffee or something.

xXxKOKExXx Hola creo que por tu nombre, lo mismo hablas español, o eso espero. por preguntar nada mas, ¿vas a continuar puliendo el Track? Sigue haciendo cosas como esta son maravillosas, y no veo link para por lo menos mandarte unos dineros pa un café o algo.
If you not speak spanish, sorry google translate now

xXxKOKExXx for asking anything else, are you going to continue polishing the track? Keep doing things like this are wonderful, and I don't see a link to at least send you some money for a coffee or something.

Buenas, si estás en lo correcto, soy español, y miembro/admin de la comunidad espxnur simracing, por si me quieres buscar mas de cerca. Llevo unos meses muy atorao en el trabajo y me falta vida para llevar la comunidad y todo lo demás. Prometo seguir puliendolo, pero directamente lo sacaré "terminado", sin actualizaciones intermedias. Un saludo.

Sobre donarme pasta. Te lo agradezco muchisimo, pero estoy completamente en contra de pedir euricos por un modding amateur y de calidad no profesional. "A pedir dinero al metro" les diría yo a todos los caraduras que piden dinero por mods que dan cancer visual ( sin contar con que habria que pagar la licencia a kunos para ganar dinero con SU juego, que eso a todo el mundo magicamente se le olvida). Un abrazo, y unete a nuestra comunidad.

In "my english"...

Hi, you are right, im spanish, and admin of espxnur simracing community, if you want to reach me more quickly. In the last months, im very busy with work & community and i have no life to keep improving the track. i promise keep improving it, but directly i wont realease nothing until it will be literally "done".

About asking for money. I appreciate it so much, but I am completely against requesting money for an amateur modding and non-professional quality. "To ask for money at the subway" I would say to all the cheeks who ask for money for mods that give visual cancer. Not to mention that it would be necessary to pay the Kunos license to can earn money with THEIR game. Everyone magically forgets that thing. In any case, at most, the donation button could be enough.
A hug, and join our community.

Last edited:
@Kenny Paton
Sorry, my mistake, it won't happen again;)

@xXxKOKExXx

I can help you create a competent ai line, I have a very good one, which makes a clean and fast line, avoiding the two accidents that exist with the original ai line, the bridge and the rising chicane.

But I have a problem with the green flag, the left side of the grid comes out very well, but all the cars on the right side get stuck at the exit looking for a line line.

This happens with the original line and with any that you make new.

Just by fixing that, the track would be ready for a good race.

@Kenny Paton
Sorry, my mistake, it won't happen again;)

@xXxKOKExXx

I can help you create a competent ai line, I have a very good one, which makes a clean and fast line, avoiding the two accidents that exist with the original ai line, the bridge and the rising chicane.

But I have a problem with the green flag, the left side of the grid comes out very well, but all the cars on the right side get stuck at the exit looking for a line line.

This happens with the original line and with any that you make new.

Just by fixing that, the track would be ready for a good race.
Hi rebelde,

please, dont worry about that at this moment. i will re-do some objects names ( road is inside them, remember i still have to do the high poly mesh for the road), so the current ai-line will be wasted.

i have planned to spend some time on trial mountain this weekend. i hope i´ll right hahaha

Hi rebelde,

please, dont worry about that at this moment. i will re-do some objects names ( road is inside them, remember i still have to do the high poly mesh for the road), so the current ai-line will be wasted.

i have planned to spend some time on trial mountain this weekend. i hope i´ll right hahaha
good news, if you need a hand count on me

(mensaje en inglés patrocinado por la escuela de Alfredo landa XDDD)

Yep, so slowly, but yep... im gathering trees and bushes textures. And im wondering i will implement csp features directly to grass/water/rain/lights...
Great to hear, and no reason not to include CSP features like those you mentioned - they always enhance tracks when done properly.

please, explain me that. In principle, road flow must be very similar ( maybe some centimetres here and there, but no more). Or did you mean "lore"? i did all the lore by "eyemeter".
Well, the flow is perfect, but the main problem is turn 4, that it has a dip at the inside that isn't there in the games

Sem título.png

Sem título 2.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back