Goodwood Festival of Speed 2017

Tracks Goodwood Festival of Speed 2017 1.13

Login or Register an account to download this content
cause stFlow does only support translation not rotation.
Well, as long as the UV tiles circularly that's fine...
gti8TMI.jpg

I posted a request for the shader patch to add ksanims for tracks as well as cars but as usual it got kinda out of hand so they might end up supporting lua-scripted object movement instead

extremely low fps ryzen 5 1600 gtx 1660ti and 16gb ddr4 getting 50fps max

tried lowering shadows world details any other ideas to improve performance thanks ?
the replays play ok but when driving its really low fps ... great track and love the details

Firstly, amazing detail and fantastic addition to ac. Thank you.
I have a 1080ti / gsync /1440p single monitor etc/ and custom shader/ sol and content mgr. Unfortunately this seems to be 1 of the only tracks that has stuttering for me. My fps are really good, well over 80fps and if I turn a few things down I can get up over 140fps. Problem is that it is still stuttering a lot. (especially during turns) Almost as if it is having trouble loading scenery ahead or maybe the tv screens or movables, not sure. It may be related to stFlow for me, as there was a track I had (can't remember which one) that used stFLow for a river or something and it also stuttered. Anyway is there a way to maybe upload a version that doesn't have stFLow stuff like movables, tv screens etc?
Thanks again
Eric

I'm wondering if these FPS issues are related to content manager / shader patch.

I'm running an i7 8700 and GTX 1080. I don't use CM or the shader patch. I think I might have installed stFlow with another track (but maybe wrong) as the animated screens are working. With everything on max settings, I'm getting constantly high (130+) FPS and no stuttering at 1080 x 1920.

Have you tried running this without Content Manager or the shader patch? It might help you isolate the issue. I can confirm that it isn't this mod by itself.

i think its the trees at the beginning i noticed this with another track too .. soon as i get past the trees and towards the middle/end the fps become normal again

i have tried world details at normal shadows at normal it wont let me run without shaders patch ..
dYMFr5e.png

Last edited:
Odd that it won't let you run without the shader patch, as I am. It could be stFlow that you need to run the mod.

If there is a clash with Content Manager, changing the resolution or details may not have an effect. Run it with the stock AC launcher and see if that makes a difference.

Also worth noting that I'm still using version 0.90, not 0.91 of this mod, so the issue could have been introduced with the update.

Last edited:
Odd that it won't let you run without the shader patch, as I am. It could be stFlow that you need to run the mod.

If there is a clash with Content Manager, changing the resolution or details may not have an effect. Run it with the stock AC launcher and see if that makes a difference.

Also worth noting that I'm still using version 0.90, not 0.91 of this mod, so the issue could have been introduced with the update.
i cant get the track to work in normal ac .. only content manager .. thanks for help guys ..

I just reintalled Assetto Corsa on my machine (GTX1050, old i7-2600, 16GB RAM, 1920x1080) just to make sure where all these problems come from.
  1. With a new and stock AC installation and only Goodwood FoS v0.91 track files I get CTD when I try to load the track in practice mode.
  2. installing stFlow_1.0 and the track loads fine without any stuttering issues - Video Walls working, Plane works
  3. installing Content Manager
  4. installing CSP 49 - track loads fine without any stuttering issues - video walls working, plane working
  5. switch to CSP 129 - track loads fine without any stuttering issues - video walls working, plane still not working
  6. installing SOL 1.2 - track loads fine without any stuttering issues - video walls working, plane still not working
  7. switch to CSP 74 - track loads fine without any stuttering issues - video walls working, plane working
Conclusion: I don't know!

I just reintalled Assetto Corsa on my machine (GTX1050, old i7-2600, 16GB RAM, 1920x1080) just to make sure where all these problems come from.
  1. With a new and stock AC installation and only Goodwood FoS v0.91 track files I get CTD when I try to load the track in practice mode.
  2. installing stFlow_1.0 and the track loads fine without any stuttering issues - Video Walls working, Plane works
  3. installing Content Manager
  4. installing CSP 49 - track loads fine without any stuttering issues - video walls working, plane working
  5. switch to CSP 129 - track loads fine without any stuttering issues - video walls working, plane still not working
  6. installing SOL 1.2 - track loads fine without any stuttering issues - video walls working, plane still not working
  7. switch to CSP 74 - track loads fine without any stuttering issues - video walls working, plane working
Conclusion: I don't know!

Well at least I know for sure now that, at some point in time, I installed stFlow. I must make a note to do this again if I do a fresh install, else half my tracks won't work!

EDIT: After a bit of nosing around in my files, it turns out that I downloaded stFlow as part of another track mod, probably Watkins Glen or MoSport Park.

Last edited:
That's aometimes a problem when you mix CSP and SOL versions which aren't compatible. Try it with the latest SOL (1.2) and latest CSP (0.1.25-preview129) and ask for help here:
https://discord.gg/Mhd6dzY
https://discord.gg/fM8zVzP
Thanks for the tip. I got it working by enabling the SOL app and then checking one of the boxes there.

I've got also request in regarding the track. Could you make this more online friendly by making road from finish to start?

Hello!
The track isn't loading for me either.
Do I have to install the "stFlow_1.0"? Where do I find it?

Here is what the log says :
Creating physics track: goodwood_hillclimb [layout_a]
ADDED TRACK SKIN OVERRIDE: default
LOADING MODEL content/tracks/goodwood_hillclimb/goodwood_hillclimb.kn5
VERSION=6
Loading 157 textures
ERROR: Shader stPerPixelNM_UVflow NOT FOUND, RETURNING NULL

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.