Goodwood Festival of Speed 2017

Tracks Goodwood Festival of Speed 2017 1.13

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for the hillclimb! It seems really well made. I found myself looking for the tractor taxi for a quick trip into the woods to the rally :p

I personally think it would be better if you forced people to start on the start line (as in make it the very start of the track), yes we lose the option of being able to do burn outs before the S/F line but it would mean you could do legit lap times on RSR without having to jump the start.

Thanks for the hillclimb! It seems really well made. I found myself looking for the tractor taxi for a quick trip into the woods to the rally :p

I personally think it would be better if you forced people to start on the start line (as in make it the very start of the track), yes we lose the option of being able to do burn outs before the S/F line but it would mean you could do legit lap times on RSR without having to jump the start.
Good Idea, will be in the next update.

Good Idea, will be in the next update.
If you don't want to lose the area before the start you could always add it as a seperate "hotlap" version with the next update and just add some invisible wall behind the start line... That may work better as, if people do want to use it online, I guess they would prefer to que up for the start line as is probably possible with the current version.

Gunnar333 updated Goodwood Festival of Speed 2017 with a new update entry:

lot of fixes and improvements

So here is the first update.
That should fix a lot of problems.
  • hay bale banners are now closer to the bales.
    Less parallax effect and objects to render so maybe better performance
  • fixed some object naming mistakes which created too many collision objects.
  • new Hotlap start point.
  • I have disabled the flying hay bales in this version because I do believe that's causing too much trouble for some users.
But if the previous version was working fine for you you can...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Awesome track great work,
some issues here and there with the parameters on the bales, running the updates also, non the less awesome job. :D

Hi mate the mod is great and the track is good , but i feel like some of the corners are not tight enough , such as second corner ,the final corner and the paticulary the flint wall as you only need to lift off and maybe drop down a gear at most , im going 47.5 in a 488gtb ferrari road car which is going 2 seconds faster than the real life time of an 911 cup car driven by porsches factory driver ,Charlie Eastwood. I really enjoy this mod and its great that this track is in the game , its nice , and visually the track is very realistic , and some of the other corners e.g first corner and molecomb are very good , and i understand that in the sim there is no risk envolved , but it shouldnt be a big gain , only maybe 0.5 to 1 seconds compared to real life .
Assides from that , the track is magnificent , the excitement i had for this when it came out was unreal , and im still so excited when i race up the hill , but with a few tweaks to the track layout , this track could be even closer to the real life counterpart.
Keep up the great work , as you have brought a new element to assetto , and i really thank you for putting the time into creating this amazing mod.
Thanks

Assides from that , the track is magnificent , the excitement i had for this when it came out was unreal , and im still so excited when i race up the hill , but with a few tweaks to the track layout , this track could be even closer to the real life counterpart.
the track dimension should be accurate. I used Lidar and ortho photos. Maybe it's the track grip. You can edit the friction in surfaces.ini

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back