Goodwood Festival of Speed 2017

Tracks Goodwood Festival of Speed 2017 1.13

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi there, I'm getting the same issue as everyone, I've installed stflow numerous times, pretty sure it's all in the right place, I copied the files exactly as the document said, my logs are showing something along the lines of "multiple key found in models_layout config file"

Is anyone else still getting launch crash?

Hi there, I'm getting the same issue as everyone, I've installed stflow numerous times, pretty sure it's all in the right place, I copied the files exactly as the document said, my logs are showing something along the lines of "multiple key found in models_layout config file"

Is anyone else still getting launch crash?
yep, still doesn't work for me

Hello friends. I'm coming to comment to report that this wonderful track, unfortunately, does not work for me, I do not know what it can be.:( I read most of the comments and saw that there are a lot of people with the same problem, then open the race the game returns to the menu screen. Any solution predictions? I would really like to enjoy this beautiful track, thank you very much everyone.

My PC setup is this.

Asrock A320
16gb (2x8) 3400mhz G.Skill
1070 IT
Ryzen 1600

I use content manager.

[QUOTE = "Gunnar333, post: 3046036, membro: 243674"] É difícil dizer o que está errado.
Você tentou iniciar a faixa com o lançador de CA padrão também?

Você já leu esta postagem?
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/goodwood-festival-of-speed-2017.168630/page-3#post-2973798 [/ QUOTE]

Olá amiga. Sim, tentei carregar a faixa pelo iniciador padrão, mas ainda assim não obtive êxito. E também li este post, segui os passos, mas também não me ajudou, continuo voltando à tela do menu assim que tento iniciar uma corrida

Capturar.PNG
[QUOTE = "Gunnar333, post: 3046036, membro: 243674"] É difícil dizer o que está errado.
Você tentou iniciar a faixa com o lançador de CA padrão também?

https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/goodwood-festival-of-speed-2017.168630/page-3#post-2973798 [/ QUOTE]

[QUOTE = "lucasreis.jl, post: 3046494, membro: 477001"] [QUOTE = "Gunnar333, post: 3046036, membro: 243674"] É difícil dizer o que está errado.
Você pode iniciar uma faixa com o iniciador do CA padrão também?

Voltei com boas notícias, por alguma razão consegui carregar a pista, mas não exatamente, decidi deixar o problema aqui e ir instalar o SOL mod, instalei e, para minha surpresa, consegui carregar a trilha goodwood.
O curioso é que, antes que as imagens da pista não sejam carregadas durante a corrida, após a instalação do mod SOL, as imagens começaram a carregar corretamente e a pista carregada com sucesso.

basicamente instalei o mod SOL e também atualizei o patch de shaders personalizado na guia configurações no gerenciador de conteúdo

Eu também tive o mesmo problema com o carro spawnar de 90 graus de frente para o feno. Mas isso foi resolvido iniciando a corrida no modo "hotlap start" e não na "linha de partida".

desculpe pelo inglês ruim, sou brasileiro e estou usando o google tradutor.

To report some feedback and a gift for you @Gunnar333 - the two layouts can work pretty well in "Track day". I prepared the AI line for the pits and made a package that is easy to use. Still the RD doesn`t allow the attachments to be .7z so remove the .txt and extract in track`s folder. The modified "ui_track.json" include the tag needed for play in track day / weekend.
Clipboard01.jpg
Screenshot_bmw_m5_e34_goodwood_hillclimb_1-11-119-21-44-4.jpg

Good job on the night lighting and the road texture. Bravo!
Screenshot_bmw_m5_e34_goodwood_hillclimb_1-11-119-21-48-22.jpg
Screenshot_bmw_m5_e34_goodwood_hillclimb_1-11-119-21-49-7.jpg

Attachments

• trackday_goodwood_hillclimb.7z.txt
    12.2 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Has something been changed to the start position?
If i remember correctly when you decided to start from the pits it placed you in the parking lot (Or something like that) and then you had to drive to the start line. Now this isnt the case anymore. Now everytime i load it up im instantly behind the start line, even tho i selcted to start from the pits.
I checked the updates but couldnt find anything about it, thats why im a bit confused

Has something been changed to the start position?

The current version has the PIT_0 at the start line. I hadn`t changed it. The race grid actually needs some corrections as when I selected "Race" the game started with me rotated 90 deg to the left and all opponents spawned in the same place as me. What I`m proposing is Trackday which makes more sense on such a narrow track. In track day the opponents start at different time as is on a real hill climb. For that the current pits arrangement is very appropriate. Only disadvantage of being in the front is you don`t have the flying start that others have. You need to reverse a bit before starting the climb to level the playing field.

Meanwhile I had a look in the AC.kn5 and fixed the race start problem. Now the car is properly positioned on the start line both in "Hotlap" and regular start. Remove the .txt and extract in track`s folder.

Attachments

• AC.7z.txt
    2.5 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Hey just incase anyone has that Spectators disappearing thing happening to them, because it happened to me as well. it is 100% your fault and not the fault of the track. you have "hide all spectators" switched on in custom shaders patch. and that will hide them upon approach. turn that off and it will stop immediately. just a fyi since i just got done troubleshooting that error

After trying everything I still cant get past the loading screen. I must be doing something wrong with the file locations. Is there any yotube videos or any advice i can be given? I've followed the instructions to the best of my ability
Specs
i7
1060gtx 6gb

After trying everything I still cant get past the loading screen. I must be doing something wrong with the file locations. Is there any yotube videos or any advice i can be given? I've followed the instructions to the best of my ability
Specs
i7
1060gtx 6gb
Do you use Content Manager or Vanilla AC Launcher?
Did you have a look at the log file AC creates?

I am planning to do another release with updated animated objects and better folder structure.
.... if I find the time ;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea