good and bad weather

Misc good and bad weather 3.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
I love the new particles! But I was wondering if there's a way for them to work by using Kunos' default launcher?
Then you have to switch them manually! Content Manager is just switching the particles. Its not the reason that they will work. BUT the autoswitch is the only thing that makes sense for a comfortable use.

The easiest use for this would be JSGME. Like activate/deactivate a smoke Mod....

But thats the great with CM. It will manage it. And IMHO the standard launcher is no longer required since CM exists...

I started a weather with new textures for an autumn scenery. It will create nice bright spots in the scene, but with dark, more cool colors. It will nicely fit with a custom "Autumn" skin for Red Bull Ring, which will be released in the near future...

TG8Zbaw.jpg

K4LLphg.jpg

VtklsGr.jpg

• Deleted member 197115

Can we please also get Reshade 3.0.8 in the next release. I have updated it manually, seems to be working fine.

Wonderful mod, any simple way to adjust brightness, it's a bit on a dark side on calibrated monitor. AE looks better but still not as neutral as Natural Mod for instance.

Can we please also get Reshade 3.0.8 in the next release. I have updated it manually, seems to be working fine.

Wonderful mod, any simple way to adjust brightness, it's a bit on a dark side on calibrated monitor. AE looks better but still not as neutral as Natural Mod for instance.
Thank You!

Sure i can put it in the new version. I tested it. But it will make no difference to 3.0.7, AC and gbW due to the changelog.

Adjust the brightness in the __gbW.ini. I have also a calibrated monitor and brightness is ok. Most of the critics related to graphics are about "its to bright". So finally i reached the golden middle of the perception by users - thats fine!!!

Auto-Exposure is not activated. I build an extra reshade-shader to simulate some sun-blinding. I don't like the behavior of AC's AE...

Oh yeah that's looking good! :geek:
My weekly event took place at Brands Hatch this week and I'm still using the vanilla Summer set.
I really like the flair but I have to say the "dizzyness" like at 35°C in the Summer was a bit strange.

This looks really awesome! Looking forward to give it a go! :)
(I know this is not the vanilla thread, still wanted to tell you why I like this!)

Could someone help me? Rain weathers have no particles! What i did wrong? I use CM and i saw the instruction, i activated custom ppfilter and particles, i only didn't use reshade.

Could someone help me? Rain weathers have no particles! What i did wrong? I use CM and i saw the instruction, i activated custom ppfilter and particles, i only didn't use reshade.
Smoke is activated? rain spray is actually made with smoke.
In CM -> settings -> assetto corsa -> video -> quality: smoke generation (should be at least "minimum")

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.