This mod will not continue.
All improvements of AC weather and further development of realistic surroundings are combined in the successor Sol:
good and bad conditions
HD-cloud textures included for realistic skies
custom sceneries of tracks (like autumn or winter) are not part of this mod
If you think, this is worth a donation. I would be glad.
compatible weather for online sessions:
(this weather do not need Content Manager)
1_heavy_fog, 2_light_fog, 3_clear, 4_mid_clear, 5_light_clouds, 6_mid_clouds, 7_heavy_clouds
For more default weather sets, have a look at:
not usable for online sessions / Content Manager requirement:
All weather named with "gbW" are not compatible for online usage and require "Content Manger". Its unique weather-loading feature is absolutely necessary for this modification. The weather inside this pack are designed to work best with the "real condition" function of CM - an automatic selection by live weather data.
Reshade for more brightness and better HDR
If you have problems to run Reshade, try this:
dxgi.dll to d3d11.dll
dxgi.ini to d3d11.ini
Thanks to Guillaume Francois
!!! Before installing - please remove prior version completely !!!
- 1 PPFilter + Reshade postprocessing (custom gbW shader)
- 7 default weather (heavy fog, light fog, clear, mid clear, light clouds, mid clouds, heavy clouds)
- 39 custom textured weather (clear/few,scattered,broken and heavy clouds/overcast/rain,drizzle,dust,fog)
- weather with custom particle effects (mud & spray)
- 8 dusks, dawns and nights
a comparison of all weather: https://imgur.com/a/OPW3E
Dusks & Dawns:
good and bad weather 3.3
custom weather with HD-Clouds and one ppfilter for the best immersion in AC