good and bad weather

Misc good and bad weather 3.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Finally after a gpu upgrade i have the juice to play with your mod and keep 60's fps.
Phenomenal job.
Only thing is that i don't really like the gbw (and the special weathers via CM) filters so i keep using the natural mod filter which fits excellent.
Thanks again!

gwW 3.2 beta

Mid clear/Spa

This looks good to me. The slightly dark sky/clouds looks realistic With settings used in your install instructions this is good.

One thing: In ”How To Install.pdf” you mention Shift+F10 Reshade as in game setup. I can only use Shift+F2 as the setup here..

Does the camera perspective change if you press Shift+F2?

Edit: Well, why ask a question if you can answer it yourself?! ;)
Yes, Shift+F2 changes the camera to F2 cam.

Peter Boese updated good and bad weather with a new update entry:

Custom Particles & Custom Reshade Shader

!!! Before installing - please remove prior version completely !!!

Highlights of gbW 3.2
2 new premium weather:
gYZ8PAl.jpg

MebBkrj.jpg

custom particles:
fIe5rXh.jpg

custom Reshade shader:
Z8n1Bjn.jpg

CHANGELOG of VERSION 3.2

###...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Does this mod compromises your pc performance. Does it make it more laggy.
Some weather will stress your PC because of the custom particles - BUT you can disable this function. Some weather are very FPS friendly, because of the automatic shadow deactivation function. And like with everything, more visual quality causes some more calculation. But just try it - i can't say it generally, that it will make it more laggy....

I searched for plural of "weather". The definition seems to be "you need a counting word for the instances of weather to get a plural".
So new Mod-Name:
"Good and Bad - Weather Files" :cautious:

Yeah.... no... I prefer the name as it is :roflmao::thumbsup:
Hi, you will see i changed the name to "good & bad weather" :D. Thanks for the note and to all other involved, thanks for the discussion about that. If someone see some "weathers", please tell me...

Superb job with the custom particles. Works great, especially with any "wet surface look" track mod. Maybe it is a good idea to make a similar extra filter for snow dust, since we have got some winter courses? :whistling:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 1 2.8%