good and bad weather

Misc good and bad weather 3.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
How does one uninstall this? It looks great but it takes about 30 FPS off in multiplayer and I can't play at a constant 31 FPS.
Never heard about that it takes half the fps. Does it take that much fps when you use "clear" as weather?
Do you use reshade also? (just try to rename the dxgi.dll to _dxgi.dll - then reshade is bypassed)

For uninstall:

delete all "gbW" weather in the "content/weather" folder.

Than backup your config-files and do an integrity-check in Steam.
This will restore the original files.

Last edited:
Just in case, do you use V-Sync and the fps just drop enough so it engages the driver to drop down to 30fps?!

If you use V-Sync, try disabling it or try adaptive V-Sync (Nvidia, not sure if AMD has that too) and see if the framerate is better.

AE has auto exposure, so it adjusts brightness (within a range) automaticly, i.e. brighten dark weather and darken bright weathers.
It's a brings a bit more uniformity, but changes the intended brightness of each weather.

AE has auto exposure, so it adjusts brightness (within a range) automaticly, i.e. brighten dark weather and darken bright weathers.
It's a brings a bit more uniformity, but changes the intended brightness of each weather.
Many thanks.

Considering that auto exposure doesn't works well with Oculus I will still use the _gbW.

This is a weather mod with custom weathers, postprocessing filters and custom reshade settings and effects. The autumn scenery is not part of this mod. It will be released later, included in the RBS mod.
http://www.racedepartment.com/downl...1-0-and-autumn-nords-1-1-by-jw-modding.11381/

I took the pictures for the autumn weather while doing the autumn scenery for Red Bull Ring. It will be released soon...
Will there be a filter update too for plain VR users (ie. don’t need reshade)?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 214 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 272 13.5%