good and bad weather SUITE

Misc good and bad weather SUITE 2.5.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
"Real Conditions" is the weather conditions for your location, time from your pc clock. So i assume its some beastly weather over there on your side

edit: seems like the weather of the track location will be taken, with weather data request over internet

As for my understanding, the option "Local Weather" is for people who want to drive with their local conditions. "Real conditions" is for the conditions the Track is during the time you choose, and i really liked this because i dont need to bother with "what weather i want to drive in", instead have to adapt to what the game gives me.
So either i was incredibly unlucky and every track i choose had bad weather (spain, germany, italy, modtracks..), or something is wrong. Today for example i got only light rain. My guess as an amateur is that its maybe something with the way content manager tracks the weather data, and in that case this is the wrong thread and i dont need to bother Peter with that.

I think you're not lucky with the weather as the folks living in those countries are not always happy with it finally. :roflmao:
Belgium for me is grey sky for surely already 1 week ... with regularly light rain.
Germany is surely the same, Austria snow ... maybe Italy and Spain are a bit better now !
You'd better choose countries where the weather has more chance or the certainty to be a bit or much better ;)

I also notice there's a vignette effect going on in cm_weather pp filter as well so I can't see anything out the sides.

I do not have a vignette in the __gbwSuite filter. Do you use any other filter as a base?
My mistake, you were right, another filter (other than natural) was being applied which had the vignette. Also, my monitors weren't calibrated so that's why it appeared darker than it should have. problem solved, these mods look great!

65NAioo.jpg

Been helping Ilja and Peter hunting bugs for a while. You won't be disappointed. If you want a recommendation what to try first, then take a couple of laps at Le Mans with scattered clouds and a high time multiplier of more than 100. Simply mindblowing stuff to see in a game that was never made to do that.

Really eager to see the result ... but no time today ... and I prefer waiting after our championship round this evening in order to test it. ;)

So ...Peter, take your time .... no hurry, it can be also for tomorrow :roflmao::roflmao: but I'm nearly sure I'll be the only one ( or nearly ) to say it that way. :whistling:

Been helping Ilja and Peter hunting bugs for a while. You won't be disappointed. If you want a recommendation what to try first, then take a couple of laps at Le Mans with scattered clouds and a high time multiplier of more than 100. Simply mindblowing stuff to see in a game that was never made to do that.
Sorry for the dumb question, but is it working in multiplayer already or.. is there a chance that it does so in the future?

I have no clouds and time cycle isn't working, have latest shader patch and Sol, followed the instructions in the pdf

:edit: dm had to delete the older Shader Mod folder and get the beta one from the link you provided

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea