good and bad weather SUITE

Misc good and bad weather SUITE 2.5.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great mod! Love the day to night transitions and the clouds look great...really love the sunset!

I just noticed some weird artifacts when using sol's fog weather; random specks of black that pop up for a fraction of a second. This was driving on Le Mans from 12pm with 60x time multiplier, 30 cars on grid. The rain effects are nice, although I was hoping to see raindrops falling. Amazing mod, this will bring new life to AC.

hi peter.thank for this great MOD! but i have a problem when i select the track "Nordschleife Tourist",when the game is start,every car like flying in the sky and then crash.but it is work properly by not use CM to open the game.bug in CM or GBWSuite ?

Last edited:
For some reason the only weather that works is performance no clouds, i've follow the full instructions so i'm left quite baffled as to why this might be. It crashes if I use any other without an error message.

Hello, I have a issue, when I set : Dyn_Rain heavy/Light Rains, my car appear to be dark like on this photo :

1550217526-black.jpg

I read the PDF for installation and saw nothing that can help me.

Any idea of what's wrong ? Is fine for normal weather

Last edited:
Hello, I have a issue, when I set : Dyn_Rain heavy/Light Rains, my car appear to be dark like on this photo :

1550217526-black.jpg

I read the PDF for installation and saw nothing that can help me.

Any idea of what's wrong ? Is fine for normal weather
With the last versions of Shader Patch (since preview 41) the Modul weatherFX is activated by default. It seems it's not working right. There must be an error, it halts then. If you use gbwSuite, please deactivate weatherFX.

Hi guys I’m a bit confused. I currently
have this great mod installed but have recently saw Sol.

Is Sol the upgrade to this good and bad weather suite or do they work together?

If Sol is a standalone how would I go about removing GBWS?

TIA :)

- delete all gbw weather folder
- delete gbw filters in system\cfg\ppfilters
- delete dxgi.dll, dxgi.ini, gbW_reshade.ini, reshade-shaders folder

Im using Sol now instead of gwbW. Is it safe to also delete the gbwS dds files in . . .

assettocorsa\content\texture\clouds_shared\

I have temporarily put them in a new folder in clouds_shared without any issue so far so I imagine its ok to delete them. Thanks.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.