Global Formula Automobilista - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
No reactions yet?
Spectacular result there. The reliability buys for race 1 were absolutely the ones to go for it seems. We may have a power advantage at the moment, but as other teams start throwing on downforce I need to be wary.

Awesome battles through the pack. It's a shame Hoy lost time with Verstappen, but luckily he didn't end it in the wall with that attempted pass into T1

Great race ! Lots of fights, great lap 28 ! I'm sad about not getting the pole position once again.. see if I need to change sponsor soon

it was expected that we would be behind on power, but at least we're driving indestructible machines right now. still a lot of points and and as long as those keep coming in i'm happy. that battle though was a bit too close for my liking boys, going side by side at 180mph for multiple corners is not good for my blood pressure :sick:

also @Jimlaad43 i would be down to join the commentary box and act like a b-tech davide valsecchi

Excelsior Racing official comments

The little bump from Clark was just that...a little bump. I would expect someone of Mario's experience to be able to hold on to it and at least stay on track. As for him returning to the track in front of his teammate, simply inexcusable. He ruined both cars, and, even though we were running outside the Top 10 and Points for most of the race, a finish would have been nicer than being last.

@Jimlaad43 anything to be done about the AI in this game? Some really STUPID decisions have been happening here. Mario crashing into his teammate, Heidfeld braking mid-corner on multiple occassions, Clark cutting off his teammate at the pit lane entry.

@Jimlaad43 anything to be done about the AI in this game?
It's up to the users to make Crash and Composure better, as those are the attributes that usually affect this kind of thing.

There are a few "hidden" attributes in the talent files I decided weren't worth spending money on. One of those is Courtesy, which is set to 78 for everyone. I might bump that up to 90 for the rest of the season, see if that does anything.

It's up to the users to make Crash and Composure better, as those are the attributes that usually affect this kind of thing.

There are a few "hidden" attributes in the talent files I decided weren't worth spending money on. One of those is Courtesy, which is set to 78 for everyone. I might bump that up to 90 for the rest of the season, see if that does anything.
I've read that in Automobilista, Courtesy has no impact on AI, it hasn't been coded contrary to late Rfactor AI model.

DTK AND BRAVERRA DESTROY THE FIELD
1586976206998.png

Dominant displays by both Braverra and DTK Racing cars were the main talking points at the front of the Argentinian Grand Prix. The long straights of the Buenos Aires circuit suited their cars to perfection, allowing Barthez to score his first win and Villeneuve to get the second place he could have got in Brazil. Behind them, Nyck De Vries came out on top in a thrilling wheel-to-wheel battle with his team mate Max Verstappen, who lost the championship lead in this round. NLE were comfortably best of the rest, or really they were in the no-mans land before the rest. Watson scored 2KF1 Racing's first points of the season in 7th. Sergio Perez crashed out on the start straight on lap 1, while the Excelsior's both retired after Andretti rejoined the track into his team mate after being spun off by Jim Clark.

MARKET IS OPEN

Interviews
@Millsy24, you've got a couple of solid points finishes behind you now, but still lack the ultimate pace. What needs to be sorted to get you up the front?
@rubaru, total disappointment from your drivers. Are you blaming anyone, leaving it alone or firing somebody for such a move?
@Omer Said, Hightech were absolutely nowhere and I saw a queue of drivers wanting to punch heidfeld after the race. How can you possibly recover from such a disaster?

@Millsy24, you've got a couple of solid points finishes behind you now, but still lack the ultimate pace. What needs to be sorted to get you up the front?
Im going to ask the boys to look down the back of their sofa's for some pace and/or downforce, hopefully they find something

@Omer Said, Hightech were absolutely nowhere and I saw a queue of drivers wanting to punch heidfeld after the race. How can you possibly recover from such a disaster?

We have no idea what happened. We focused on high downforce and wanted to build a steady car. Yet the drivers constantly complain about lack of balance and unpredictability of the car. Heidfeld had to make those brakings in order to control the car. Due to tailwinds, he might have flown into the air and kill the spectators. He actually saved so many lives.

Now we will go back to the drawing board and re-design the whole car. We are in this for the long haul!

BUTTON TAKES MAIDEN POLE
Harvey Racing took a 1-3 as the new Low Downforce package showed the Harvey engine's true pace as Jenson button led Chris Hoy at the front. NLE Motorsport locked out the third row ahead of Rossi, as Braverra dropped back in the pack.
New Project(9).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 183 87.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 34 16.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 28 13.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 29 13.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 59 28.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 73 34.9%