Global Formula Automobilista - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That happened to me a couple of days ago, I decided I wanted to do a race in these cars, completed my outlap, then fake Senna decided swerve out of the pits at Hockenheim, and killed both of us.

Rule change
Just a quick note that I have changed the default skills centrepoint for drivers from 50 to 60. This change will affect everyone the same and shouldn't require a change of buys.
50 was based on the starting value I used in the rFactor simulated careers when there were only 4 attributes to buy. With almost double that here and a few more car options, I have made this swap so the drivers aren't as bad at the start and managers have a better chance of reaching the 90s in multiple skills.

Rule change
Just a quick note that I have changed the default skills centrepoint for drivers from 50 to 60. This change will affect everyone the same and shouldn't require a change of buys.
50 was based on the starting value I used in the rFactor simulated careers when there were only 4 attributes to buy. With almost double that here and a few more car options, I have made this swap so the drivers aren't as bad at the start and managers have a better chance of reaching the 90s in multiple skills.
Can we conclude from this rule change and the video posted above the AI with the current skill levels would had been utter morons constantly bumping eachother? :roflmao:

Can we conclude from this rule change and the video posted above the AI with the current skill levels would had been utter morons constantly bumping eachother? :roflmao:
Actually at the moment all the AI have a more normal skillset that I just copied and pasted from the default files. I haven't dropped anything in them yet, just the car files so far.

Starting Values
1586169167574.png

The season is ready to start. All buys have been made an applied. Every attribute in italics had some money spent on them. The values were all then randomised (where required) to give us these stats to start the season off.

The season will be starting this evening when I record the first race. So expect to see the qualifying results sometime tomorrow morning, followed by the video upload later in the day.

De Vries takes maiden pole
Nick de Vries took the first pole position of Global Formula Automobilista with an absolutely dominant 1 second margin over Villeneuve in second. Verstappen showed that the NLE pace wasn't a fluke in 3rd, followed by Barthez, Hakkinen, de Angelis, Alonso and Watson.
New Project(5).jpg

skipped it to the end for now and will watch the whole thing later today but even though it's a bit of a bummer we didn't get the 1-2, pole and a win are still promising :)

Also Jim, put your volume op lad you're barely hearable :roflmao:

Also Jim, put your volume op lad you're barely hearable :roflmao:
Only if you want unbearable static, my Mic is a bit Crap. Also I'm not going to try speaking louder, I doubt my voice would last the distance otherwise, I'm not that good at talking for 2 hours otherwise.

ok now i've watched the whole thing i can properly review it. what i've learned is:
-dutchies are apparently not only fast in the wet
-a goalie and a cyclist can finish top 5 in a Race
-i'm swiftly reminded why i don't like MotoGP :cautious:
-reliability was underestimated

Jim around lap 60: i don't want to commentator curse anyone, and especially Nyck as he truly deserves this.
also Jim: proceeds to fully commentator curse every front runner talking about reliability and what not over the next 5 minutes :roflmao::p

also @Jimlaad43 my audio criticism was unjustified, with a headset and the volume put up a bit the audio is more than sufficient, + in-game de vries is called Nick instead of Nyck, just wanted to point that out ;) Top job so far and can't wait for the next one :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back