Global Formula Automobilista - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team name: Kas racing
Team colour: bright green
Driver no.1: Yugi Ide #69
Driver no.2: Lewis Hamilton #44
Brilliant, it's great to have a new team on the grid.

The rules for joining are all explained in the first post. Here below is the rules for you having joined mid-season.

Late Joining
If you decide to join mid-season, you will follow the same process as the original teams, except your budget will be 4000cr + 200cr for each race missed. Your values will be randomised as normal for the first round you are able to enter. Mid-season teams must have a livery prepared before your first race.

So you must first create a private message with me where you can send me buys for your team, which are all explained in the first post. You have a budget of 4600cr.

Also, you must have a livery ready before next Sunday. Either you can make it or you can ask someone else involved to make a livery for you. Speak to me or @Meff28s in a Private Message if you need help.

LEADERS PART WAYS FOR DE VRIES
1587552396217.png

The Italian Grand prix was one where you did not want to lead, as three drivers all suffered misfortune while ahead. Polesitter jenson button streaked away at the front early on, but ran wide at the villeneuve chicane early on and lost many places. His team mate Martin Brundle took the lead, but retired around the pit window, having run out of fuel. Chris Hoy inherited the lead, but he too retired, wtih his engine expiring on the last lap. Ironically, this allowed the other driver this season to have retired from the lead - Nyck de Vries - to take the victory. De Vries had muscled his team mate off on the first lap, and held off the recovering Button to take NLE Motorsport's second win of the season. Barthez finished an anonymous race third ahead of Rossi and Villeneuve. Red Night scored a strong double top 10 while Gurney and Heidfeld scored their first points of the season. Elio de Angelis had the scariest moment, a big crash while dealing with backmarkers ending his race.

MARKET IS OPEN

Interviews
@Millsy24, Stunning pole lap and your first podium of the season, but both your drivers missed out on the victory. How much are you rueing the missed opportunity?
@oorjit07, Bangalore now sit bottom of the championship. What do you need to do to find some pace?
@the_sigman, 4th place for Rossi must be a good feeling. How can the car get better to stay fighting at the top?

We will have a new team with us for the next race thanks to @Kas. Please make him feel welcome in the game and forums!

@Millsy24, Stunning pole lap and your first podium of the season, but both your drivers missed out on the victory. How much are you rueing the missed opportunity?

As much as a win would have been great, ultimately it was nice to see some improvement over the last couple of rounds. The win should come soon enough given the current trajectory.

also Welcome @Kas. !

@the_sigman, 4th place for Rossi must be a good feeling. How can the car get better to stay fighting at the top?
It is a good feeling and a step in the right direction, but we still need some more work to do to get the results on the board. Because of flight connection complications, we were unable to complete our post-race briefing, so we will meet soon in the team HQ to determine the next steps regarding the development of the car.

@oorjit07, Bangalore now sit bottom of the championship. What do you need to do to find some pace?

We need to head back to base now, and spend some time figuring out where exactly to go with our car development for the rest of the season. Both Sergio and Michael have been frustrated with the complete lack of pace, so hopefully they have some good input for us to work with.

i've been laughing my ass off for the last 5 minutes just looking at the stats table, Maldonado's idol Yuji Ide comes in and starts with the highest composure and of the highest racing skill stats in the whole field, 2 of the abilities you defenitely NOT think of when you talk about Ide :roflmao:

also, be prepared for the next round, The Lions are going to attack :sneaky: (i know i've jinxed it now, so be prepared for 2 NLE's in the gravel at paddock hill bend at the start)

i've been laughing my ass off for the last 5 minutes just looking at the stats table, Maldonado's idol Yuji Ide comes in and starts with the highest composure and of the highest racing skill stats in the whole field, 2 of the abilities you defenitely NOT think of when you talk about Ide :roflmao:

also, be prepared for the next round, The Lions are going to attack :sneaky: (i know i've jinxed it now, so be prepared for 2 NLE's in the gravel at paddock hill bend at the start)
Dont worry ide will follow. I gave him maximum aggression

Kas Racing's official livery
All credits go to @Meff28s for helping with the design and putting it together for me.

Edit: my connection wouldnt load the livery... this is anti climactic :(

Edit 2:I actually cant send this oh wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 24 42.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 29 51.8%