Global Formula Automobilista - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The full rules and regulations are now finished! Please read the first post FULLY to see what you can buy, how much you can buy and how the stat randomisation will work. You will be making buys in private messages so you can keep your buys private, so please can everyone start a PM with me called "GFA - *Team Name*" so I can easily see who has done what.

The calendar has also been finalised too.

Ask as many questions about the rules as you need to understand them, public or private, and you may begin to make your buys. I will be randomising all the cars and drivers at the same time when I have everyone's buys, and once it has been randomised, that's final.

There is no set deadline, the season will start when we're all ready. But I will start pushing as most buys turn up.

Questions -

1) Can you make ALL questions and answers public (not in PM) so everyone starts with the same knowledge?

2) When buying something, is it +1 to the value?

3) The price for initial buys and in-season purchases is the same, yet it changes based on team ranking? Does our price stay the same the whole season based on the previous season's finishing position? Or does it change mid-season based on our rank after each race?

1) If I get the same question a few times in PM I will say so.

2) All driver skills are +1 except Crash, which is -1 for the price shown. You can obviously buy multiples of the same thing. The range buys are +/-1 per buy too, depending on which way you want to go.

Power buys are +0.01% each and reliability is +1 second per buy too.

Downforce is an increase in downforce for each buy. There are only two upgrades to this.

3) It changes each round depending on your current standing.

Questions :

1/ For how long a Sponsor is set ? I can choose a different sponsor every race ?

2/ I understand that it costs 150cr to "move the center" of the speed stat by +1. And it costs 10cr to reduce the range by 1 ? so it would cost 100cr to delete the range ?

Questions :

1/ For how long a Sponsor is set ? I can choose a different sponsor every race ?

2/ I understand that it costs 150cr to "move the center" of the speed stat by +1. And it costs 10cr to reduce the range by 1 ? so it would cost 100cr to delete the range ?
1) All season, I might change it to allow one swap though.

2) The range is stated, so for example with power it is 0.08. You'd have to spend 80cr to delete the range.

All liveries so far :thumbsup:

Qh7P3UO.jpg

on5Ab1c.jpg

fkKKZoG.png

0KTXXI9.png

TmuuPWA.png

JNYPZs9.png

uLX0kyJ.png

PX6B3sU.png

vqRQINN.png

Commentator's car
reiTqRy.png

Last edited:
So far i have 8 liveries and 4 sets of buys.

Liveries
I still need 2KF1 Racing @Aidan Keranen, both car and helmets.
And also Bangalore @oorjit07.

Buys and sponsors
@Meff28s and @rubaru have created a PM but haven't made buys yet.
@Millsy24 @oorjit07 @Aidan Keranen and @the_sigman still need to create a GFA specific conversation with me and make your buys. https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/global-formula-automobilista-season-1.180338/post-3138998

The sooner I have everything, the sooner we can start, so please begin.

Questions:
1) How many sponsors can we choose?
2) When purchasing upgrades for the drivers, does one upgrade apply to both? Or do we purchase separately and choose which driver it applies to?

We're nearly there.

Also thanks for the renders @Meff28s. In case anybody doesn't know, this livery below is the so-called "Commentator's Car" which will be used to allow me to watch the races in game. It will not compete in the race as I can get it to retire to the pits straight after the race has started. It looks quite cool though. :D
1585830622962.png

I have all buys and liveries bar one now. The grid looks absolutely fantastic, so thank you for obeying my colours rule, it has worked for the best.

I will be taking all your buys as they are as final because it's going to take a while to collate everything. Hopefully if the last person gets everything ready soon, I could get the first round up and running on Sunday or Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.7%