Global Formula Automobilista - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
But don't be sad, these are exciting projects :) A really cool Mod for AC, some real racing or preparation for it and this:

They should have shown stuff like that on TV and not the F1 eSports race, which wasnt really taken seriously.

If you've got some spare time, which i think some of you have because of the virus, have a look at our race from yesterday! An absolute thrilling race in many aspects. Different, but similiar quick strategies, exciting battles on track, a competetive field with exciting teams like Mücke Motorsport, HCB Rutronik, Intel-Racing (Euronics Gaming), AJA and Wippermann Simracing (both really srong german teams in Assetto) and our team, representing the Grasser Team.

I can't remember the slightest bit how to preview stuff in AMS. Seem to recall doing it via 3DSimED, but no clue how.
I made a 3D .psd for photoshop. I also have a Keyshot project and .obj of both car and helmet. Link has been posted by Jim some days ago in the thread if I remember.

I made a 3D .psd for photoshop. I also have a Keyshot project and .obj of both car and helmet. Link has been posted by Jim some days ago in the thread if I remember.
CS5 isn't made for 3D painting. It sorta works, but it's a massive pita

.obj might work I guess. I seem to have converted the viewer file in the past, no clue how though.

Last edited:
You're going to have to change it or convince Oorjit to make his blue a different colour. I haven't seen anything from him yet so you could snipe it in as blue.

You're seriously not joining because of a livery? Poor showing...
Wait, what?

I get, that you dont want to have a dull grid, i like diversity, too, but you now could turn it around and say, that you are disallowing tobi to join because of the color of his team which he always used? Poor showing aswell.

Get it together, the both of you :)

First come, first served was said. You've been poking around the thread since early and before it started, so you knew this. As stated, you can take blue from Oorjit because I've heard nothing from him, but be quick. The other blue cars are also blue and white which is really annoying because I really don't want a third blue and white car, let alone a 4th.

Best_in_Blue_winner.jpg

I was actually working on my car, and I'm using this blue. It's not navy, and its not the weird turqoise on Omer's car, so I'm not budging on this. I'll use gold as my second colour, and not white, so there's that. By the way, not exactly impressed with you telling people to come and steal my colour

Well there you go, Oorjit has now claimed that colour. Come up with something else Tobi. Black hasn't been chosen, your car has some black bits on it, why not extend that section a bit more?

I vote for allowing some color similarities if their liveries are distinctive enough. I totally got your point, but we have a very colorful grid already imo.

I vote for allowing some color similarities if their liveries are distinctive enough. I totally got your point, but we have a very colorful grid already imo.
Not if that means everyone turns up in blue and white. Having similar primary colours is OK if the secondary one is different.

And perhaps if the primary color is in a different part of the car? Look at Alfa Romeo vs Williams. Both red and white but easy to tell them apart.

And why no one take pink?

I only require liveries from @Aidan Keranen, @oorjit07 and @the_sigman at the moment. You still have plenty of time, don't worry.
I tried, but I can't design for the life of me. If someone can do a simple livery (along the lines of Caterham's 2013 car, keep minimal with sponsors to get in less effort), I'd be grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 24 24.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 22.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 10.2%