Global Formula Automobilista - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

boy is this gonna get interesting

@Millsy24 what material is that button front wing made off? can smash it 4 times into someones gearbox before it finally decides to give up providing downforce. must me some insance space-technology or something

Last edited:
@Millsy24 what material is that button front wing made off? can smash it 4 times into someone's gearbox before it finally decides to give up providing downforce. must me some insane space-technology or something
dd0.png

As compensation for having to switch layouts of this track to the modern one, the German Grand Prix will take place on an old version of Hockenheim, through the trees. It is yet to be determined which specific layout I'll use and crucially, if the pit boxes have the same issue as the old Oesterreichring did. Watch this space, but there's a 95% chance we'll be using historic Hockenheim.

As compensation for having to switch layouts of this track to the modern one, the German Grand Prix will take place on an old version of Hockenheim, through the trees. It is yet to be determined which specific layout I'll use and crucially, if the pit boxes have the same issue as the old Oesterreichring did. Watch this space, but there's a 95% chance we'll be using historic Hockenheim.
Pls no I have the least amount of power by a mile and will be lapped 8 times

So cool ! It's the very first time I'll get my sponsor money ! Both cars in Top 10 ! Yeaaaah ! .... Oh wait !! I just changed my sponsor during this market window :cry:

VERSTAPPEN CAPITALISES ON ANOTHER LATE RETIREMENT
1589971286128.png

Max Verstappen scored his second Global Formula Automobilista victory, once again after the long-time race leader retired 3 laps from the end. Mirroring de Vries' retirement in Brazil, Jenson Button surrendered a comfortable lead with brake failure into Turn 4 with 3 laps to go, allowing Verstappen to ease into the race win. Valentino Rossi should have inherited the lead, but his engine had expired from second place many laps before. Chris Hoy's 2nd place stopped it being an NLE 1-2, as Barthez was stuck in a Red Night sandwich in 5th after a spirited comeback from an early off-track moment. Braverra Motorsport finally earned some sponsor money in 9th and 10th whle Hightech scored a solid double points finish, and the newly upgraded Bangalore of Michael Schumacher scored a solitary point in 15th.

MARKET IS OPEN

Interviews
@Meff28s congratulations on finally earning some extra money, how are you and the boys going to celebrate?
@Omer Said, Nick kept himself out of trouble and scored you some points today. What changes did you make to his pre-race routine to guarantee that?
@Sasha Jednak you were super-close to the podium again, what do you need to make that last step?

@Meff28s congratulations on finally earning some extra money, how are you and the boys going to celebrate?
The question is more "how will we spend it", and I still don't know really what is the more relevant option. However I'm very happy with both my guys. They are consistant, and when luck is coming we score a lot of points. My aim is to keep Braverra as a solid Tier2 'til the end of the championship but my hopes for a win are over now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Prizes

• Trophies