Purple
Red
Teal
Yellow
(british racing) Green
Black
Bright green
Silver

So there's not much choice anymore of really good colors, but you can always go for pink or gold :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hi guys, I join now!
Team name: Bad Rain Motorsport
Team livery: Black and Red
Drivers: #19 Felipe Massa
#43 Jean Alesi
Get a high downforce setup and get a sponser that can guarantee money. Also invest in power for the next race and make sure your drivers are at least above 60

@Millsy24 From the outside it looked like an absolute mess of a race for Harvey where you somehow managed to salvage a brilliant result. Now you've taken the championship lead, how is that going to affect your spending?
It was chaos! Fortunately our luck seems to have not ran out yet. We were hoping to wait behind DTK in the championship standings and pounce at the last moment but alas it wasn't to be. Our spending will have to be adjusted now that everything costs a little bit more, but it shall remain a secret.

It was chaos! Fortunately our luck seems to have not ran out yet. We were hoping to wait behind DTK in the championship standings and pounce at the last moment but alas it wasn't to be. Our spending will have to be adjusted now that everything costs a little bit more, but it shall remain a secret.
Button: + x speed isn't that hard to type is it? :whistling: :p

I'd like to thank Renault for there "life like" "reliability" and "performance" for the car. Without them we would he in a different position at the moment.. :geek:

A message for anyone who is interested in joining me in the commentary box for future rounds - I have been converted to the benefits of Discord for literally everything over Skype, so anyone who wishes to join, you will need to have a microphone and Discord installed. I can guide you in PMs after that.

Global Formula Automobilista Season 2 announcement
Global Formula Automobilista Season 2 will be a continuation of Season 1, but with an almost complete reset to allow a shakeup of the grid.

Firstly, we will say goodbye to the 1980's Formula Classic cars, as the series moves on to the 90's with the Formula V12 mod.
1589648715132.png

These cars have a different shape and a different power output, but crucially, allow for the same style of upgrades with multiple downforce configurations.

Season carryover
No team will carry any money over between seasons. You must spend all your money before the last race if you don't want it to go to waste. Any money earned in the final race of the season will be converted into an automatic reliability buy for next season. That is, every 100cr you get from the Automobilista Grand Prix will equate to an extra 5 seconds of reliability before any buys.

All teams will once again start the season with 4000cr to spend on your drivers and car for the same range randomisation process as we had this season. There is a small amount of Prize Money for constructors championship standings.
  • 1st: 250cr
  • 2nd, 3rd: 200 cr
  • 4th-8th: 150cr
  • 9th, 10th: 100cr
  • 11th+: 50cr
  • New team: 0cr
All driver stats will be reset. Teams can nominate up to one driver in their current driver pairing to stay in the team, everyone else will be "out of contract". Then I will allow managers in constructors championship order to choose their second driver (or first if they didn't keep) in order. You can choose a driver you previously used if they're available. Otherwise, you can completely replace your lineup with new drivers for the series, or steal someone from another team if they didn't "lose" their contract. This is just a way to shake up the grid.

Teams can opt to change their main livery colour, however you must still adhere to the one colour per team rule. If you wish to change to another colour that is in use, please talk to that user beforehand and negotiate a compromise. Otherwise, any livery is fine.

Some prices will change. Power is going to increase in price, while Downforce's price will change depending on constructors championship position. Otherwise, everything else will stay the same, although Tyre Management will be retired for a few seasons.

Lap 5 isn't the best time to discover this...
Due to a lack of pit stop spaces for some reason, the Austrian Grand Prix has been time travelled to the modern Red Bull Ring layout.

BUTTON STORMS AHEAD AGAIN
quali.jpg

Jenson Button took pole position for the rescheduled Austrian Grand Prix by 6 tenths of a second ahead of de vries. Fangio was the only non-full powered car to out-qualify one of the 8 cars with 1.20x Power in 8th. It was all a bit Noah's Ark at the back of the grid, with only de Angelis out of position.

I won't be uploading the race until the morning, so sorry for the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Prizes

• Trophies