AC Ginetta GT4 @ Bridgehampton - Sunday 21st January 2024

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Interslice

Staff
Premium
Welcome to the RD Assetto Corsa Racing Club. Next Sunday we're at Bridgehampton for some GT4 action!!

Join us!

This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in!
If you need any help don't hesitate to ask on discord before the race, or right here on the forum! We are always happy to help.

All race department premium members using their full real name in the forum, in game and discord can sign up for this event.

Bridgehampton1957.png

Server Details:

• Practice Server: RaceDepartment.com Server 8 (Available throughout the race week)
  • Race server: RaceDepartment.com Server 8 - Netherlands
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 UTC | 80 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:20 CET, 20:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:40 CET, 20:40 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race

Cars:

Event details:
  • Track: Bridgehampton
  • Pit stop: MANDATORY STOP between 10 and 50 minutes.
  • Track Condition: Clear, Light wind, Fast track.
  • Track Temp: 33C
  • Damage: 10%
  • Assists: Factory TC and ABS
  • Standing Start: Jump Start = Drive through penalty

Useful Links:

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers

If you run off track, you must check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Always try to re-enter the track parallel to the racing line. Stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

When joining the track from the pits, remain inside the white line and stay off the racing line until you are up to speed.

During qualification, do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody, sending them off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. You will get 2 warnings before a drive through penalty for exceeding track limits to your advantage. Any warnings/penalties are displayed in the chat window at the end of each lap
Note: Please use your full real name in Discord and in game. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify who you are.

Can anyone help??
For some reason cannot get onto Discord for assetti corsa.
Used to have a list with assetti corsa , rf2 , ams2 ,ect ect.
Now all I have is
8D317818-5928-41DA-B019-6E85AFDD3CDD.jpeg

Can anyone help??
Now all I have is
View attachment 722802
Hi Ernie, looks like you have 2 accounts on discord, the first one you seem to have synced here on RD so you have access to the channels.
You could go here Disaccociate discord account and then accosiate it. That will mean it will pick up the account you are logged in with now.

i seem to be having a lot of glitches, i now have lost my ( Emperor server ) acsm.racedepartment.com user name and password, can anyone help me with this.:(

Can anyone help??
Now all I have is
View attachment 722802
I had exactly the same issue with Discord as you Ernie. Turned out i had 2 accounts also. I deleated the old one and focused on the new. Prefer the method from Jimmi but when i tried to disaccociate my account it was not responsive to the button. I think there are a few bugs at the moment. Example, Crystal Palace washed out which is also now on the Portamao track we are using.

I think there are a few bugs at the moment. Example, Crystal Palace washed out which is also now on the Portamao track we are using.

You using content manager/CSP, Steve? Sounds like that could be a settings or CSP version issue.

We raced new portimao end of last year without any issues as far as I remember.

Hi Brian, tried the season settings with no luck. Switch off track adjustments and colour is fine but just judders all the time. I have solved the problem. If you ever have the issue go into track folder and remove ext_ini file. No issues after that. Also worked on Crystal Palace :thumbsup:

My own pc had been running like poorly for a long time. Could not figure it out. All vitals, cpu, gpu, ram, were fine on the hardware monitor. This went on for a good 6 months.
It was pretty bad on any track with alot of detail on the trackside. Lilski's Riverside I think was the worst. I got through a few events here by turning mirrors and apps off. Graphic all at a minimum.

Turns out it was my harddrive. The d: drive with all the steam and ac stuff. Even though there was a few hundred gigs free, on a 3 terrabyte hardrive that 20% free space isn't enough. Deleted a load of games I don't really play and got it back to 2 tb or about 66% full, ran the defrag and all is well now.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 36 25.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 18.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 15 10.8%
  • Forum trophies