This was my first ever track but in 2.0 it has basically become my 4th. This is a total rebuild due to finding some better data. Turn 1 is now based on Lidar data from 2004 (Thanks Emery!). That data along with a newer higher resolution aerial photo allowed me to get this track even more accurate than it was. I also used this opportunity to apply some lessons I learned building Riverside and NJMP to make Bridgehampton look and perform even better.
Built in 1957 the Bridgehampton Race Circuit was located in the heart of the Hamptons on Long Island NY. It was in operation until 1997 when ever growing public displeasure with the track caused it to be converted to a golf course. This track is modeled after the later years around the late 80's and early 90's when wild grass was everywhere and the trees were tall.
- 24 Pit boxes (The model supports 44 if you edit the number in the json file)
- Complete 3D terrain
- Dynamic racing groove
- Dynamic road sand
- Track Map
- Working AI
- 4 TV Cameras (2 by Norbs)
- 3D grass (high, very high, maximum levels)
- Time Attack support
While not required please feel free to donate a buck or two if you enjoy this track. Thanks!
- Additional camera sets: Norbs
- 3D people: Lemax
- Generic low poly cars/tents: Darren Blythe (VIR)
- Low poly Caterham: Ben O'Bro
- Low poly super cars and trucks: Fat-Alfie
- Virtua_LM for allowing me to use some elements of their RV textures