Game Stock Car 2012 Release Thread

http://www.racedepartment.com/2012/07/game-stock-car-2012-released/

The long anticipated free update of Game Stock Car is out and users are sharing the content first via torrents. Developer Reiza Studios is currently updating their game website and once completed http links are expected to be released as well.

Please keep seeding the files with the rest of the community and help make the download process go smooth and fast for everybody. We will update this post with the press release, screenshots, videos and other news during the day when more information is unvealed.

Download the torrent here

New to torrents? Quick Nooby Guide here

Visit the GSC 2012 forums for support
Find the English F.A.Q. here
Find the Portuguese F.A.Q. here

Little update.....got an email from Reiza again...love their quick support. For some reason, I thought I had done this but evidently not.

Be sure to run the .exe as an Administrator. After I set it up as an Administrator, it started fine without any issues. They even reactivated my Serial Number again as the previous attempts had exhausted all my activations.

Wish there were more companies like Reiza Studios...I won't have a problem spending more money with the in the future at all.

Edit - seems the 3 of us posted all at the same time....LOL

It is unfortunate but i tried it all any only thing i can get is a constant damn crash :devilish:

I'm on triple screen (Dual GTX 680 latest drivers 304.48)
with CSR-Elite (can it be driver issue ??)
and indeed i'm launching as admin and totally disable AV

This is Problem log from W7-64:

Description
Faulting Application Path: F:\Program Files (x86)\GSC\GSC.exe

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: GSC.exe
Application Version: 1.7.0.0
Application Timestamp: 4e860117
Fault Module Name: FAWForceFeedbackDrv32.dll
Fault Module Version: 8.11.6.205
Fault Module Timestamp: 4f29b37f
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0000edb0
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1040
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Really don't know what to do

edit: i have rFactor/ rFactor 2/ GSC/ FVA/ ... and none has issues at present

The game doesn't recognize when my wheel is turning, CSR. I've tried the preset wheel options but no luck so far. Any ideas please?
P.S. all works fine with iracing.
Go in Options - Control and than assign the left and right turn manually
it is the place where u can customize all controls
When u're done you can save ur settings too so just in case in future u can select and load it back
That shall work

Any idea how long to get new serial no. Sent e-mail yesterday as my Game Stock Car DVD serial number was invalid:(, i've been placed on suicide watch:) from sheer frustration.

mind you've addressed email to sales@.. (not support@) as that is the one taking care of serials etc....
they might be a little overloaded due to pitfall (like run in admin mode) perhaps most users run into and exhausted the serial re usability (like me). Running the GSC.exe in admin does not cause serial issue
They were quick with me thought

@ Reiza Studios dev. staffs

Hello.
I've been playing GSC series since the original Game Stock Car 2011. And thank you very much for this great update for us all. Both physics and cars are really fantastic as always and it's special feeling to drive new V8 2012 season and brand-new/updated cars. I sincerely appreciate all staffs of the development team.

And this time, I'd like to ask a question.
My friends are also interested in this title. But as far as we've checked your official website, there seems to be the links only for 2012 version. So, is it still possible to buy the original GSC (2011 digital version) ?
I'm sorry for this basic question. But any information would be really appreciated.
Thank you :)

@Tommi-TAG As far as i know new customers can purchase the game (or demo) http://www.game-stockcar.com.br/en/demo.html and purchase it from there after installing the game.
Thanks for your quick reply and kind explanation, Bram Hengeveld.
Personally, I already installed GSC 2011 (digital version), and this time I've added GSC 2012 updates to it. So, I was not sure how about for completely new users.
Last year, I also downloaded the demo and bought serial number, then activated GSC 2011. Now I can understand it's the same way for GSC 2012 too.
I'd like to report this information to my friends too. Thanks again :) !

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.