Game Stock Car 2012 Release Thread

http://www.racedepartment.com/2012/07/game-stock-car-2012-released/

The long anticipated free update of Game Stock Car is out and users are sharing the content first via torrents. Developer Reiza Studios is currently updating their game website and once completed http links are expected to be released as well.

Please keep seeding the files with the rest of the community and help make the download process go smooth and fast for everybody. We will update this post with the press release, screenshots, videos and other news during the day when more information is unvealed.

Download the torrent here

New to torrents? Quick Nooby Guide here

Visit the GSC 2012 forums for support
Find the English F.A.Q. here
Find the Portuguese F.A.Q. here

please, i installed the game the first time (ago/11) and ok
last month I bought a new computer and installed againg, and ok.

But now, after download the gsc12 I tried to install in this new pc (with old version) and the same drive. Downloaded, installed and when I try to play, ask for the activation.... :((((

I sent an email to sales@reisastudios.com about this issue.

I didn't find a post how to deal with it. Is there a quick solution??
tkx
Try support@reizastudios.com.br

Go in Options - Control and than assign the left and right turn manually
it is the place where u can customize all controls
When u're done you can save ur settings too so just in case in future u can select and load it back
That shall work

Thanks for advise. It turned out to be my old saitek keyboard, it appeared as a game controller. Since I've replaced it the game hooks up with no problems.:)

Reiza,
you really have done a cracking job on this update, the original was excellent, but the improvement in the AI is noticeable, I am running 100% seasons in stock V8 and F3 and the racing is great.
Must stop racing and get on with some work.
In a couple more laps.
Or so.

Please Reiza make me happy and fix up/down shifting sound of AI in cockpit view.

Lowering the AI volume to 50% is not the correct way to solve the problem (despite this, the shifting sound is always audible, and AI generals sounds are too weak).

Or show me how to access to the sfx file.
In GSC 1.7 I got rid of the defect in 15 sec. (Yes I'm not interested in replays, nor various external cam view, only in cockpit).

Hoping..

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years