Game Stock Car 2012 Release Thread

http://www.racedepartment.com/2012/07/game-stock-car-2012-released/

The long anticipated free update of Game Stock Car is out and users are sharing the content first via torrents. Developer Reiza Studios is currently updating their game website and once completed http links are expected to be released as well.

Please keep seeding the files with the rest of the community and help make the download process go smooth and fast for everybody. We will update this post with the press release, screenshots, videos and other news during the day when more information is unvealed.

Download the torrent here

New to torrents? Quick Nooby Guide here

Visit the GSC 2012 forums for support
Find the English F.A.Q. here
Find the Portuguese F.A.Q. here

Game won't load at launch CTD's before loading the UI

I will try to clear registry values let's hope I am not wasting my activations on this I will get back to you with results

Edit: No help clearing reg values.
I uninstalled all GSC software if I reinstall v1.6 I get the same CTD problem until I install 1.7 over it and will run but will reload by itself upon exit and I suspect an activation error I when I reloaded 1.6 1.7 I reactivated it through 1.7 and the GSC 2012.exe is looking for the activation for 1.6. I feel if I was able to wipe the existing activation I could start over and activate v1.6 and then it may not reload itself and v2012 may run but need some info from you
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...-bug-report-thread.32295/page-18#post-1180276
My original v1.6 v1.7 problems posted here

OK, there is one further issue that is not Reiza's fault but it's still annoying. I use Norton 360 because it comes with my ISP service.
Norton thinks that this new gsc.exe is a virus.

At install it will delete it. I had to install with live scanning off.
When live scanning came back suddenly I started getting an error when launching GSC.exe. When I turned off live scanning once again it worked fine.

Hi Corrado.

Instead of turning the live-scanning off, leave it on and let it delete the detected exe's or dll's at first. Than after that, go to the Norton History and select the processes with the deleted files and select to reactivate them and take them out of future scanning.
You should never have any problems with them again :)

I am unsure on what to do with a torrent file (what is it ?) . Is it easy enough to install?

I am a complete n00b with torrents Mat and even I managed, hence its nooby-proof. :)

Try the following
  1. Download the torrent file from the first post of this thread and place it on your desktop
  2. Download a torrent program, such as utorrent, here and install it on to your pc
  3. Go to your desktop and double click the torrent file you just placed there
  4. The utorrent program will ask for a destination folder where you wish to down- and upload the GSC 2012 content. Pick or create one that is convenient for you.
  5. Torrent will now start downloading. Depending on how many people are seeding this can go very rapidly (bonus :D)
  6. Once the download is completed three files will appear in your download destination folder (and exe file and two bin files)
  7. Run the exe file and follow the installation process
  8. All done, start the game and your engine
Hope this helps a bit.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back