Game Stock Car 2012 Release Thread

http://www.racedepartment.com/2012/07/game-stock-car-2012-released/

The long anticipated free update of Game Stock Car is out and users are sharing the content first via torrents. Developer Reiza Studios is currently updating their game website and once completed http links are expected to be released as well.

Please keep seeding the files with the rest of the community and help make the download process go smooth and fast for everybody. We will update this post with the press release, screenshots, videos and other news during the day when more information is unvealed.

Download the torrent here

New to torrents? Quick Nooby Guide here

Visit the GSC 2012 forums for support
Find the English F.A.Q. here
Find the Portuguese F.A.Q. here

The 2012 version is just awesome, really enjoy racing :)
But I still got some issues:
1. When I try to enter the F1 Championship the game crashes to desktop.
2. In F3 and F1 in cockpit view the game tries to load driver arms, the problem is they disappear and come pack and so on...

Also is there a mandatory pitstop for the Stock Cars? They all pitted in the last race. I thought there are no pitstops anymore :O_o:

I seem to only have Formula Reiza, Stock Car V8 and Formula 3. I thought that Formula Classics was staying and there was also Mini's and Camaro. ?? Where do I find these in Game other than the obvious place or do I have to downlaod and install them ?

Thankyou.

Finally got around to downloading and installing 2012 update last night. My AV also detects the dedicated server exe as a trojan, did the same with the 2011 version...disabled it during install and then excluded the game folder so it wont delete the file again.

Anyhow, othervise it installed and started up without problems :)

Thanks Reiza, love this game and never regretted spending my cash on it :thumbsup:

I'm running with the nVidia fix (d3d9.dll). So far, smooth like butter, 60 fps steady with VSync (my monitor uses 60Hz).
First thing I did (even before starting the GSC2012 for the first time) was copy this .dll into game's folder.
In fact, the dll is running with no issues at all (used to have some flickering on the original GSC when using this fix, but not anymore).

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/d3d9-dll-aumento-grande-de-fps.32687/

If you want to keep the map, rename the original d3d9.dll to d3d9_2.dll
Thank you for your info, Fernando.
I installed nVidia FPS Fix just now and get FPS doubled!!(40 -> 80 at the race start)
Even though I'm using HD5870 + HD4870 with SoftTH 2.08, this dll works perfect!

The 2012 version is just awesome, really enjoy racing :)
But I still got some issues:
1. When I try to enter the F1 Championship the game crashes to desktop.
2. In F3 and F1 in cockpit view the game tries to load driver arms, the problem is they disappear and come pack and so on...

Also is there a mandatory pitstop for the Stock Cars? They all pitted in the last race. I thought there are no pitstops anymore :O_o:

1. Can you reproduce this problem or was it a one-off? Was it with a Formula Reiza or Formula Classic season?

2. The driver arms are a bit of a gimmick compromise we´ve done with LODs to get something there representing moveable driver arms, within the limitations of the game engine. They are set so they become invisible when close to the POV (such as from regular cockpit view), becoming visible as POV draws away (from TV cockpit distance for example), and further. In between they can appear a little glitchy.

As for Stock Car pitstops - they shouldnt happen within the real 40 minute race distance - if they are set for longer though fuel will inevitably run out, and they will pit.

hi all I have downloaded GSC 2012 but when i start the game it pops up config. thats fine. but then before i press anything it pops up thank you for trying game stock car which i guess is ending credits any help would be much appreciated. thanks.

please, i installed the game the first time (ago/11) and ok
last month I bought a new computer and installed againg, and ok.

But now, after download the gsc12 I tried to install in this new pc (with old version) and the same drive. Downloaded, installed and when I try to play, ask for the activation.... :((((

I sent an email to sales@reisastudios.com about this issue.

I didn't find a post how to deal with it. Is there a quick solution??
tkx

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea