I was just wondering with the changing seasons if it's going to be a week of sun, 3 weeks of snow and raining for the rest of the year :whistling: but then I do live in the mountains of Wales ;)

well yes, they want to push Win 10 and their Store, and you can't blame them. I've no idea but I assume those Win 10 Store 'UWP' apps are able to prevent or reduce piracy in some way. If a standard Windows executable can be easily cracked there's no way its going on Win 7.

What's frustrating is that they also force you to update to the latest Windows build.
Which with quite a few of the builds they have released, is a rather bad thing.

• Deleted member 197115

Amazon prime has good discount on physical copies. Not sure why not on digital?

For me it was forza motorsport 4 :) I still have the steel case and car book it came with

Is that the one with the usb stick? I think I got that version!

I usually check cd keys or green man gaming or even kinguin to see if I can grab a bargain.

Bloody Microsoft store is always pricey.

Scottish roads: I am eagerly looking forward to game users making good use of the passing places on all the single track roads to let me pass by them.

" it looks a lot like Bamburgh
Bamburgh gets my vote too, although I have no visited yet, its on my itinerary for this summers England trip.
Cant be Edinburgh castle, as its right by the sea.

Uffington White Horse was in the stage presentation video.

Last edited:
Is that the one with the usb stick? I think I got that version!

I usually check cd keys or green man gaming or even kinguin to see if I can grab a bargain.

Bloody Microsoft store is always pricey.
Totally agree. It's almost like they are unaware of this thing called Steam and why it's so popular with decent PC digital prices and regular sales of certain titles even sometimes giving away some of the older ones as part of a series etc.
They really need to do some form of market research as it looks like they haven't bothered and can sell digital copies of games for the same prices as physical which I don't believe is right in most people's book.

• Deleted member 197115

Digital games, movies, and books are more expensive than their physical counterparts these days.
Demand drives prices up, not cost.

Should add lossless music as well, CDs were much cheaper.

I'm gonna the first one to say this but ....

Again no VR :(, which means probably no Forza Horizon for me.

If they do manage to get full support for the NLMv3 and Simcommander, i just might give it another go. But no VR means in general a no buy for me

• Deleted member 197115

Both, lots of people found vast improvement even with supported by default wheels.

All I can tell, with OSW the experience was surprisingly great, on par or even better due to consistency than PCars2. Not AC level but still.

• Deleted member 197115

As this is mostly XBox which does not have any VR, doubt we will hear anything for PC.
Seems like MS Mixed Reality didn't take off as well as expected.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back