I’d have preferred a second hotwheels expansion with track building ability. LEGO would have been cool if we were to assemble our own cars or tracks, but just driving on a LEGO world seems kinda boring.

When a Hot Wheels car is the must have, overpowered and near sure win car in ranked racing, seeing this doesn't worry me in the slightest.

And yeah I'm also a Lego fan so that helps, but still.

• Deleted member 197115

I’d have preferred a second hotwheels expansion with track building ability. LEGO would have been cool if we were to assemble our own cars or tracks, but just driving on a LEGO world seems kinda boring.
You can collect blocks and build houses.

Everything is awesome. :)

Great way to get more people into racing, also rather "awesome" marketing and sorry but it looks graphically wonderful. If there is room for Sonic, Mario Kart and others in this genre of racing then well done to Forza for bringing something fun.

Not what everyone wanted to see from the franchise but its something to build on (pun intended).
Yes they will also need to take "Forza Motorsport 8" more seriously towards competitive racing aspects and likely competitive e-sports like GT Sport has done.

Last edited:
Isn't that a spiritual sequel to Hot Wheels thing?
Kind of, but somehow this seems even dumber... at least some of the Hot Wheels cars exist in real life:

https://www.therichest.com/cars/hot-wheels-cars-that-exist-in-real-life/

Plus the Hot Wheel tracks offer something completely different, when this seems more like standard FH4 with Lego bricks flying on collision.

I wouldn't have cared for Hot Wheels that much either, really hoped for some realistic location after the disappointing Treasure Island. Well, next time (if there will even be one) I'll know to get just the standard game, and actually wait to see what the DLCs are

Last edited:
Not a fan of "legolization" but that was indeed a great marketing move. Soon we might see an entire FH4 lego theme park set with streets and cars that cost over 1k USD......

I still want that millennium falcon though:O_o:

Remember when Forza Horizon 1 came out and it was gonnabe at least SOMEWHAT like Forza but with an open world? What happened to that? I would get an Xbox and buy the next game if they decided to focus on being realistic with an open world too.
maybe because the target audience is not 60 year old males but young adults and kids.... if you want "realistic" go look somewhere else.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.