I like Forza, and I think this was the one I've enjoyed the most of the Horizon spin-offs, you know, the cars, the place (I love the UK, maybe because I grew up playing Mobil 1 Rally Championship for the PS1), but come on Playground Games! You can do better than this!
They had the opportunity to expand on the rallying side of things (so many rally and rally-raid vehicles that can't be used properly!) given the heritage the UK has; they could have gone to the Isle of Man and insted us to beat Subaru's record... There are plenty of things, but Legos... I lke them, but what's next? An Scalextric expansion?

maybe because the target audience is not 60 year old males but young adults and kids.... if you want "realistic" go look somewhere else.

I want arcade, but without childish c**p. Imagine COD with Lego guns, it's doable but plain stupid. I get it, tastes are different, but it seems all of us will be forced to see that monstrosity on the mainland which is unacceptable. Cool, make Lego expansion, but let me turn it off completely if I'm not really after discovering my inner child. This should've been spin-off game let's say "Forza presents Lego" and not expansion for main game. If they let me turn off those cars on the main land then we're cool. If not, well...Hello Sony my old friend.

Last edited:
I have to say too that I'm not fond about this kind direction in Forza dlc's. So they have given up any kind of irl-connections and now it's just "funny/stupid things" in the future? Didn't liked Hot wheels dlc in H3 either.

And yes, I have expansion pass, I will get this on my map, want it or not.

Weirdly no one mentioned Brick Rigs yet - basically the game with Lego, ability to build what you like, and physics, already exists.

that is nice .. physics fits the settings .. not for wheel action probably, but for younger audience insisting on sitting in a front of TV with controller could be fun ...

Just saw the trailer and i hope this is a big joke!
If this is really true so this was my first and last deluxe game version....

Already sitting few days ago and thought what could be the second expansion? The first one was cool but this useless Lego-stuff is a completly no go for me!
I already dont like the slow usless 30 horepower cars which are displaced in this game but there are lot of other good cars as a counterpart. This is something what i can deal with it but this Lego crap is a big misunderstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When i want to play Lego games so i maybe will buy a separate one but i dont need it here.
Cant understand that move!

Guess this is my last FH.....

• Deleted member 197115

Grumpy old men, be young in heart.
Noone taking FH seriosly in any form anyway, it's just ridiculous.
My kids asking me every day now if it's released yet.

This has nothing to do to be grumpy.... its a forum so i can post my statement like you do it. ;)

As i said...its totally displaced in FH and i am not the only one with such statement.
Forza forum has meahwhile about 39 pages....
I do not see an sim in FH but just a game where i can relax and delight on cars which are not in ACC, AC and other sims....

If it gets the (very) young generation into SIM racing, it is a good think for all of us. No one is forced to drive Forza and/or those particular Lego cars. Choice is good.;).
The lego car in AC is a fun and weird experience in VR, I am glad it has been done.

As I said on the Forza forum:
FH5 should be set in Japan; would make all the 'car guys' happy
expansion 1 could be that twisty mountain road they all rave about
and
expansion 2 could be Tashirojima island, but with appropriate cars.
(it is safe to look up the island, it's very Kawaii:roflmao:)

@HazelR
Nice idea and many seriuos people would like it for sure but i dont belive that anymore that this can happen.

When they remove the useless festival and avatar bull:poop: and just focus on cars upwards 100 Hp (talking about older cars) and free roam area like FH4 so this maybe can bring back or keep forza players (those since FH1).
Just to treat it like more serious game will be fine. I do not expect a 100% sim.

But when they start now to add such stuff like the Lego so i am out.
As an buyer of the deluxe ive expected other stuff and i feel betrayed.
When i want to play such "funny" kids content so then i would buy Rocket League or another game but not FH4.
Thats it.

FH4 an acclaimed, accessible and massively fun car racing game for everyone. Lego one of the most popular toys in the world and also the worlds largest tyre manufacturer...of tiny tyres ;):). Nope, I can't see why they'd tie up together...especially after the success of FH3 Hotwheels.

Some of the grumpy comments in this thread make me laugh. The only thing I agree with in the grumps is that there is space for a more serious open world car game. More needed than ever with real roads being more congested and regulated than ever before. Once the automated cars come along that need will only grow.

Forza Horizon is the bedroom wall car poster equivalent of my youth. It's the car based nonsense of Top Gear/Grand Tour, Hotwheels and now Lego to life and basically a love letter to cars and petrolheads. It's meant to capture the spirit of cars for the next generation - and it does that superbly. It isn't and has never tried to be something more serious.

As a family we love FH, it's a game we can all play and enjoy. FH takes nothing away from the serious games and we should be glad that it attracts many more people to racing games. The joy and thrill of driving have largely been eroded here in the UK at least, I'm glad games like this are bringing that joy back. We've never had such a great choice of racing games, fire up the one or more that captures your mood and enjoy.

• Deleted member 197115

It's interesting what else they could come up with for FH5 expansion 2 if they try follow suit. HotWheels were done, so is Lego. What else is there, mini table top racers.
As someone mentioned COD, remember this map?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's why I mentioned COD, no offence to anyone but that map is dumb as ****. I personally think that LEGO expansion is the most idiotic, greedy move we've seen from PG/MS so far, it's only money, money, money these days. It's 0 and 1 nothing in between, either you'll like that expansion or you'll hate it with passion - toggle option is therefore a must.

That's why I mentioned COD, no offence to anyone but that map is dumb as ****. I personally think that LEGO expansion is the most idiotic, greedy move we've seen from PG/MS so far, it's only money, money, money these days. It's 0 and 1 nothing in between, either you'll like that expansion or you'll hate it with passion - toggle option is therefore a must.

Creating a polarizing expansion that will piss off a large portion of their customers is a money grab to you?

Dude, it's fun. Get over it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing