Cars Formula Hybrid 2020 by Race Sim Studio

Hi CC - did you figure out anything about being able to run with rain lights enabled on wet tracks? Is there anything I could do in an .ini file to make it work perhaps? :)

Reactions: CC
Hi CC - did you figure out anything about being able to run with rain lights enabled on wet tracks? Is there anything I could do in an .ini file to make it work perhaps? :)
I mentioned this to Ilja also a while back he’s got a plan for it I believe I’ll mention it again later make sure no ones forgot can’t imagine it’s the highest of priorities but go well with these tyre things as well, I’ll keep on top of it thx

I mentioned this to Ilja also a while back he’s got a plan for it I believe I’ll mention it again later make sure no ones forgot can’t imagine it’s the highest of priorities but go well with these tyre things as well, I’ll keep on top of it thx

Sounds great - thx ! :thumbsup:

Anyone know where I find this car.json file and why It says I am missing lods.in
1599518979044.png

Thx for the update - its brilliant !! I absolute adore the new tyre textures. What kind of sorcery have you been doing to make them look so great!? Both wet and dry compounds are the most beautiful and detailed tyres I have seen for AC. Very immersive especially in VR. And the sound is also on another level oh boy - Congrats ! :thumbsup:

Reactions: CC
Thx for the update - its brilliant !! I absolute adore the new tyre textures. What kind of sorcery have you been doing to make them look so great!? Both wet and dry compounds are the most beautiful and detailed tyres I have seen for AC. Very immersive especially in VR. And the sound is also on another level oh boy - Congrats ! :thumbsup:
Thx,
Yes it’s a brand new CSP tyre feature just developed, glad you like the new car and sounds :)

Thx,
Yes it’s a brand new CSP tyre feature just developed, glad you like the new car and sounds :)

Looks great! Loving the update!

One thing though and it is probably a CSP thing as well. There is a graining texture over the tire (probably CSP option) but when you move your head in VR the graining texture "moves" over the tire. It's a weird effect.

Looks great! Loving the update!

One thing though and it is probably a CSP thing as well. There is a graining texture over the tire (probably CSP option) but when you move your head in VR the graining texture "moves" over the tire. It's a weird effect.

Yes. it's like a weird grass or dirt reflection, not a fix texture. Disabling Tyres FX fixes it but then tires always look the same and don't change on damage, wear etc.

Yes. it's like a weird grass or dirt reflection, not a fix texture. Disabling Tyres FX fixes it but then tires always look the same and don't change on damage, wear etc.
Yes some limitations currently,
there brand new tyre features we just developed me and Ilja over the past 4-5-6 weeks,
so always room for improvement to get the settings and features back,
ill pass it over to Ilja the bugs thx. :)

Some LR skins here guys for the Formula 1990 car ill try and add some more over the coming weeks or if you have any requests please let us know,
this one around 485mb less than the released ones will really help some of you with lower end PC,s or VR uses especially.

Last edited:
///////////////////////////////////
Hi All,

A new Version 3 update is available for Formula Americas 2020.

This update provides an indicator on the Standard vehicle for Push to Pass (P2P) and corrects a data entry issue which previously made the P2P boost unnoticeable. A reminder to simply assign a button to the mappable 'KERS' button, and use it for the Standard vehicle in Practice or Race Modes.

Thank you all for your feedback to help improve this car!

Product download emails are currently in the process of being sent. If you have not subscribed to receive email updates, you can always refer to your original download email to download the latest product files.

Enjoy!

Kind regards,
Race Sim Studio

WINTER GIVEAWAY 2020 with Race Sim Studio ⛄⛄⛄

We're giving away a Fanatec CSL Elite setup including the wheelbase, wheel rim and dual pedal set to one lucky winner (EU only due to logistics), and a lot of Steam Gift Cards ranging from €10 to €100 to many of you (Global).

The giveaway is open to anyone who has made a purchase at any point this year, up until December 10th, 2020 14:00 CET.

We wanted to thank you for your continued support allowing us to continue working in the sim-racing world.

Winners will be contacted via email on the day. That's not all for this month, but that's all for now! Best of luck!

RSS_2020_GIVEAWAY_PURCHASES.png

I know this thread is for Formula Hybrid announcements, but I don't know where to go to ask this so i'm asking it here.

Is there any way to tell by file dates or looking at one of the files to determine if I have the latest version of the Bayro and Lanzo mods. I saw on your website that the Lanzo was V2 now and the Bayro was V3, but the download link in my original email says RSS_GT-M_Pack-Assetto_Corsa-v1. How do I get the updated versions?

Last edited:
I know this thread is for Formula Hybrid announcements, but I don't know where to go to ask this so i'm asking it here.

Is there any way to tell by file dates or looking at one of the files to determine if I have the latest version of the Bayro and Lanzo mods. I saw on your website that the Lanzo was V2 now and the Bayro was V3, but the download link in my original email says RSS_GT-M_Pack-Assetto_Corsa-v1. How do I get the updated versions?
You can redownload them from Sellfy.com, the latest versions should be up there. The pack also includes a changelog where it tells you the included version of the cars.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back