Cars Formula Hybrid 2020 by Race Sim Studio

RSS_LOGO_RD.png

RSS is proud to announce its next arrival in its formula series,
the Formula Hybrid 2020 project....

FORMULA HYBRID 2020 RELEASED!

With great pleasure, we announce that our new brand Formula Hybrid 2020 car for Assetto Corsa is now available!
This is a brand-new car with the most detailed 3D model of any in our Formula Hybrid range. Speaking of new, we are departing from the way of the old and have introduced new V6 turbo hybrid engine sounds. On top of this, we have updated the physics all around to align with the changes over the course of last season: the car is designed to be in line with the 2020 technical regulations.
And for the second consecutive year, we are glad to keep our partnership with Precision Sim Engineering, who will be supplying us their state-of-the-art GPX Steering Wheel.
We hope this car brings some comfort to motorsport fans around the world, providing a glimpse in to the fastest racing category around, as we stay at home to overcome the challenges facing the world today.

The car can be purchased here.

CAR TEMPLATES
You can get the car templates to design your own liveries here.

please stay tuned for more announcements and future wip

check out more content here http://racesimstudio.com/

As usual, looks amazing but that's expected from you guys!

What video settings did you use for the video? I know it's CM but that's about the best I've seen AC look. Guessing most stuff is maxed out like motion blur and DoF?

I'm sure a lot of work was put into the 3d model, but when I'm driving the only part of it I'm actually looking at 90% of the time is the steering wheel and shift lights. This is now the third F1 car from RSS to feature an advertisement for a $3000 peripheral in place of an accurate steering wheel.

The end result is something less accurate than the FH 2017 or even ACFL's trash - the display is way too small and crowded with data, and the shift lights that every F1 car since 2008 has used aren't there.

I don't see why a great product like this should be compromised by the design decisions made for an expensive toy.

• Deleted member 223075

@CC Something strange happen. The front of the car is not touching the ground in showroom (floating in air) but in race all is working fine.

@CC Something strange happen. The front of the car is not touching the ground in showroom (floating in air) but in race all is working fine.
Hi,
Thx I will go fix it now and export it again,
there is 2 versions 1 for Kunos and 1 for CM,
somehow I saved the CM version twice at the end was fine before,
sorry about that.

If you would like to download it again from your original email sent to you its just been updated with the correct showroom position,
sorry about the inconvenience.

Could someone tell me how some guys can drive this car with an 1:15.xxx arround Imola? The best i can do is a 1:20.xxx. I m not the fastes driver but 5 sec is a bit to much then usually.

Could someone tell me how some guys can drive this car with an 1:15.xxx arround Imola? The best i can do is a 1:20.xxx. I m not the fastes driver but 5 sec is a bit to much then usually.
Haven't driven Imola in ages so I just jumped in and did a quick session. I didn't change the setup at all besides switching to the soft tires and after 5 laps my best lap was a 1.16.5. Then I removed 10l of fuel and removed some wing and after 10 laps my best was a 1.15.8 (there's still plenty of room for improvement).

So you can get 1.16.x without changing the setup besides tires.

Honestly, the best thing you can do is practice.
Get to know the car, find the limits and get comfortable.

I did some changes in my driving. Got an 1:17.5 which is for me pretty good. If nobody mind, i would upload my lap. Maybe someone could give me some tipps

What a great car. The way it carries speed through corners is amazing. Having driven mostly RSS Formula v10 and Hybrid X, this 2020 car requires quite an adjustment in approach and it's fantastic fun to drive.
The liveries and general look are on point as usual. The sound is interesting but the onboard sounds could use a bit more "presence" IMHO. In any case, another stellar car RSS!

This car is the first mod for a game I've ever bought and it's among the best money I've spent for gaming in the recent past! It's just so much fun :) One minor thing I noticed : When I do a race vs. AI, the "position" counter on the wheel stays fixed on whatever position I've started the race (e.g. I start in 14th and it shows "14" on the wheel but stays at "14" even when I pass some cars in front) - is this a known bug or is there something I need to do to make that work? Thanks and keep up the great work!

So I picked up the car last night and I've installed the car through CM as well as manually and I can't get the dashboard to work. There's a skin on the dashbard but none of the numbers show up, I've gone into the fonts folder and made sure the fonts are installed to the system twice now as well, going back I notice this is happening with the 2019 and 2021 cars as well. I've also used CSP 1.46, 1.5 and 1.51, no difference. Anything else I can try?

This car is definitely one of if not the best I've driven on any game, just feels absolutely amazing. However, I have noticed something rather strange; if you have the button for KERS activation mapped in AC it actually works with the car, it starts using the ERS more and accerelates more, which is normal, however a weird robotic voice starts saying Race Sim Studio in the background. I'm not sure why this is happening, maybe someone else could try if the same thing is happening for them.

This car is definitely one of if not the best I've driven on any game, just feels absolutely amazing. However, I have noticed something rather strange; if you have the button for KERS activation mapped in AC it actually works with the car, it starts using the ERS more and accerelates more, which is normal, however a weird robotic voice starts saying Race Sim Studio in the background. I'm not sure why this is happening, maybe someone else could try if the same thing is happening for them.
Don't have this mod to test, but sometimes the copyright message is assigned to the horn which no one will use on race cars, so double-check if your KERS button is also assigned to it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back