Cars Formula Hybrid 2020 by Race Sim Studio

Started working on the Alpha Tauri livery for the Formula Hybrid 2020.
Capture.PNG

Wait, why did I buy the Hybrid X 2021 a month or so ago if this car was in the works and what would make me want to get this one if I have the 2021 version? Seems they were released out of order and I don't get why RSS would do it that way.

Wait, why did I buy the Hybrid X 2021 a month or so ago if this car was in the works and what would make me want to get this one if I have the 2021 version? Seems they were released out of order and I don't get why RSS would do it that way.
The 2021 hybrid X car is based on the proposed F1 technical regulations for the 2021 (now 2022) season and is very different IMHO. There is less aero and the reintroduced ground effect makes the car an entirely different beast. Challenging to drive and to find balance, small operating window.

Formula Hybrid 2020 is the car for the current regulations and has been near fully optimized. It shows; it is the fastest iteration of this F1 era and you can push the car like never before. It's mind-blowing to drive!

Because we always release the Hybrids inline with the start of the current season, the official teams always do pre season testing helps us sometimes with small technical things either 3D, physics or even audio, its the way the system works the best,
the FHX21 was started long before xmas its a concept car had nothing to do with the 2020 season,
we wasnt to know the racing would go pear shaped.

Reactions: sso
the official teams always do pre season testing helps us sometimes with small technical things either 3D, physics or even audio, its the way the system works the best

Oh that is awesome! Do the teams drive the cars and provide feedback?

I just can't stop driving it!

I've been doing a fantasy league with my friend with the car called F69 at a bunch of crazy tracks, and it's a great way to keep entertained with F1 when the season has been delayed. Always better to come up with good ways to keep entertained when the racing has yet to return.

• Love
Reactions: CC
I wish I could've made it up to Canada this year to see the grand prix in person, but driving there in AC is the next best thing! This car is just on a whole other level to drive and makes it really easy to get immersed in the experience.

• Love
Reactions: CC
How do you use ERS on this car? Seems to only work if you push the KERS button? It should be working just by using the profiles right?
Edit: My bad, it is working.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 318 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 218 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 159 7.7%